PDA

View Full Version : I want to explore Masyaf Tower!

Colossus_1191
11-05-2010, 10:30 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090412172140/assassinscreed/images/7/7e/Masyaf.jpg

It was so frustrating in the first game that they didn't let us climb to the top, or even go through the castle at all (other than the library at the bottom of course). I think it is an important enough structure that we should go back, probably as Desmond, and be able to fully explore the tower. It has to hold many secrets. Al Mualim lived there, so who knows what kind of information can be found in that castle.

Drakonous505
11-05-2010, 10:49 AM
It is possible you can explore it in the next game following ACB story wise. Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy it was called I believe.

Colossus_1191
11-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Drakonous505:
It is possible you can explore it in the next game following ACB story wise. Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy it was called I believe.

Wow, I had no idea about this game. I looked it up and it is coming out for nintendo 3DS. Blah, but its better than nothing I assume. It says Ezio is going to Masyaf to uncover the history of the Order. So perhaps you are correct and we will be able to explore this tower. I just wish it were a DLC for PS3/360 instead of a handheld game.

Drakonous505
11-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Well there are some DLC being planned, so it's entirly possible.

realgangsta213
11-05-2010, 11:57 AM
WAHHH AL MUALIM PLAYS FOR BOTH SIDES?!?!?!
You have just ruined the whole game for me...

Just joking i finished it but what i wanted to say that spoiler tags would be nice because some people still haven't finished it.

I would like to explore the fortress too but then again i'd love to see what's behind all the closed doors at the villa....

Colossus_1191
11-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
WAHHH AL MUALIM PLAYS FOR BOTH SIDES?!?!?!
You have just ruined the whole game for me...

Just joking i finished it but what i wanted to say that spoiler tags would be nice because some people still haven't finished it.

I would like to explore the fortress too but then again i'd love to see what's behind all the closed doors at the villa....

Damn, I completely blanked on that. I'll put the tags around it.

And you might get your answers about the villa in Brotherhood. Apparently Desmond will be exploring the Villa in-depth.