PDA

View Full Version : Scorched A**

moonsign
04-07-2005, 11:41 PM
I sure hope that "mystery patch" comes through. After being so bored, that i went through reading some of this whining B.S., if this patch does'nt come through,I'd hate to see the **** on here then. I hope not,but me think's, No let me put it this way, Have you ever had something "really big" shoved "really deep" up your,oh! you get the idea. Seem's some are pissed, and some are hurt, and the rest are dreaming. "check back in 6 months...huh.

moonsign
04-07-2005, 11:41 PM
I sure hope that "mystery patch" comes through. After being so bored, that i went through reading some of this whining B.S., if this patch does'nt come through,I'd hate to see the **** on here then. I hope not,but me think's, No let me put it this way, Have you ever had something "really big" shoved "really deep" up your,oh! you get the idea. Seem's some are pissed, and some are hurt, and the rest are dreaming. "check back in 6 months...huh.

Dexmeister
04-08-2005, 08:44 AM
This thread gets my nomination for Post of the Year. What the above words of wisdom inspire to take place we can only begin to imagine the depths of.

Targ
04-08-2005, 09:50 AM
He is a regular walt whitman be sure http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif