PDA

View Full Version : Possible Co-Op Idea



EzioAssassin51
07-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Hey Guys!

I know a lot of you really want AC to have Co-Op. Maybe not in Brotherhood, but i have heard there might be Brotherhood in future games! So i came up with this idea:

As we know, AC3 will probably consist of Desmond, Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca searching for the temples or something right?

So maybe, there could be some sort of Left 4 Dead 2 sort of thing, where a bunch of friends all play as one of the characters and they play certain levels or something!

What do you guys think?

masterfenix2009
07-25-2010, 03:22 AM
i already have taken the red pill from you and it is awesome

EzioAssassin51
07-25-2010, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
i already have taken the red pill from you and it is awesome

Haha thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

El_Sjietah
07-25-2010, 07:08 AM
Not too big a fan of forced co-op.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 03:33 AM
I think if they make it like L4D they really mess up the essence of the game.
I think it'd be smarter for Ubisoft if they do it like they did in Modern Warfare 2, the Special Ops. Just a different couple of levels you can do with a friend.

iLikeBacon
07-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I think if they make it like L4D they really mess up the essence of the game.
I think it'd be smarter for Ubisoft if they do it like they did in Modern Warfare 2, the Special Ops. Just a different couple of levels you can do with a friend.

So, making it like Modern Warfare 2 wouldn't 'mess up the essence of the game'?

I do really like this idea. Hopefully they will have a go at co-op in AC3. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 04:00 AM
I didn't mean like shooting.
I meant like just a couple of missions aside from the storyline and singleplayer to do with your friend :P

EzioAssassin51
07-26-2010, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I didn't mean like shooting.
I meant like just a couple of missions aside from the storyline and singleplayer to do with your friend :P

I was thinking it could be mostly story missions but with another mode or something, and a few other missions!

Like the Co-Op Guitar Hero - There is a single player mode and then a co-op mode for two (or more) people to play!

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 07:11 AM
That could work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

iLikeBacon
07-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I didn't mean like shooting.
I meant like just a couple of missions aside from the storyline and singleplayer to do with your friend :P

Oh, I see. I didn't understand what you were on about then! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif