PDA

View Full Version : Stuck!!

BMONEY4201
11-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Ok.... again . Ive been stuck in Jerusalem I can't find out where the invesitgations are for "Talal" i think his name is but not exactly sure. It is the mission after the DR. and the Slave guy when you chase him on the roof tops. I climbed all the view points and saved all civilians but the map stays blank. It doesn't pop up where the investigations as it usually does when you climb the view points. has anyone had this problem or know what to do? If you can help it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

luke100
11-17-2007, 01:56 PM
you have to go find him now, thats your mission so do it !

XyZspineZyX
11-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Bmoney please do not type in upper case it makes it hard to read your thread and could result in people ignoring it rather than helping http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BMONEY4201
11-17-2007, 03:38 PM
ok how do i find him if the map doesn't show me where to go ? Is there anything else i have to go in order for the investigations to pop up on the map? like i said i climbed all the view points and nothing came up

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 03:40 PM
It doesn't show a flashing X?

pocketac3s
11-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm having the same problem too, I've climbed to all the viewpoints and don't know where to go,theres no markers on the map. I even left Jerusalem and headed to Damascus.... climbed the viewpoints, and nothing!

I did head to the assasins buerau(?) first, would this matter?

Thanks for your help!

LudeExposure
11-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I also have the same problem. I have been runing around and sitting on every bench trying to find a invesitgation, but no luck.

anyone have some ideas???