PDA

View Full Version : new soundtrack ?

notafanboy
07-20-2010, 05:36 AM
will ubi recycle AC2 soundtracks or make new ones
i think the hould mix them up tell me what you think

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 06:10 AM
The music is nothing special. Although it does add to the atmos. Keep it it was fine in AC2

Rumble_Strike
07-20-2010, 06:29 AM
I loved the music in ACII, I thought it was superb and matched the action very well.

I'm sure we will hear similar stuff for ACB, as it's in the same setting and the same time period, I expect Jesper Kyd will use his ACII themes as a base for new ones.

notafanboy
07-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
The music is nothing special. Although it does add to the atmos. Keep it it was fine in AC2
WTF are you talking about nothing special ? ....

Account_Deleted
07-20-2010, 06:57 AM
praise to jasper kyd ( i think that's how you spell his anme)

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
WTF are you talking about nothing special ? .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry i know nothing of music and do not pretend to. I just dont think any music is special i am clueless when it comes to music so although i can apriciate the quality of the mood setting that music creats it just all goes above my head music is not my thing.

GariStz
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I think Jesper Kyd is a genius - they'll make a new soundtrack for the game, don't worry! And if they keep the old one from ACII it'll still be okay, because its awesome.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-20-2010, 11:49 AM
i like the soundtrack and i like it more than AC1 soundtrack http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xanatos2007
07-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I hope they do, elsewise it'd just seem like a lazy effort. I liked the music at the start of the E3 CGI trailer, I hope we get to hear more of that in-game.

And am I the only one who thinks that soundtracks should already be included with the game and not have to be bought seperately/through a special edition? It seems a bit stupid to pay twice for something you already have just so you can listen to it without starting up the game. At least have it available in the game files on the harddrive like with older games (Painkiller, Morrowind, etc).

hewkii9
07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
I just want them to bring back Altair's chase theme. That was the best.

Xanatos2007
07-26-2010, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
I just want them to bring back Altair's chase theme. That was the best.
'Access the Animus'. Yeah, gets me going every time.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 06:16 AM
I really like the soundtrack when you go on roofs (not sure if it's only in Venice) It made you feel like you were ontop of the world :P