PDA

View Full Version : Angry customer with negative feedback

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 06:37 AM
So The original version was announced and not released and at that time i seem to remember reading tons of information about how the developers were making assasins creed a trilogy...

With the main focus being that the game will consist of past, present, and future style gameplay with the final edition to the series resulting in your game character will be played through mostly in desmond...

What happened here ...?

1)none of that exsists,

2)the storyline wasnt really explained fully and im still not sure i fully understand it, in fact it appears left open really.

3) you threw a bonus edition into the works called brotherhood and then figured it did such a decent job of ruining the game. you made the final one worse.

its almost like you gave up on it after the second game and just thought look we made a mistake here. lets just half the last edition into two version rack in some extra cash and start working on something else....

DEN DEFENSE - HUGE MISTAKE, this is plain stressfull, boring, badly designed, totally out of context and plain right awful in every aspect.

I suspect since i dont play multiplayer its been added to create some style of capture the flag type thing to prolong to multiplayer lifespan.

However do me a favour and patch it out of the single player i really cant stand the feature im not sure i can be bothered to complete everything now ive completed the main storyline stuff.

Den defense system just makes me happy with a 50% sync DNA strand, and loads of undeveloped shops. etc.

Conclusion, you finished the series off with a lack of focus and it shows...

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Its not closing the series, there is one more next year..

Dralight
11-20-2011, 06:55 AM
I don't know where you're getting the idea that Revelations is the end of the series, but it's not. It's the end of Ezio and Altair's story, NOT the end of the series. Assassin's Creed 3 is out next year and marks the end of Desmond's story. There was a lot of Ezio's story still left to tell, which is why he got his own trilogy. ACB is not a "bonus edition", each game is relevant to the overall story and ties in to the bigger picture.

Second, Den Defense isn't going to get removed from the game just because YOU don't like it. Some people actually quite enjoy it and not to mention, if you don't like it you don't have to play it. It's not a completely mandatory part of the game.

Conclusion, the series isn't finished, and essentialy makes this thread seem irrelevant.

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Well that makes me happier, as long as they go backwards in gameplay but forwards in character and storyline...

i still think the original is by far the most engaging with regards to story, but prefer the attack system of the second version.

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Dralight:
I don't know where you're getting the idea that Revelations is the end of the series, but it's not. It's the end of Ezio and Altair's story, NOT the end of the series. Assassin's Creed 3 is out next year and marks the end of Desmond's story. There was a lot of Ezio's story still left to tell, which is why he got his own trilogy. ACB is not a "bonus edition", each game is relevant to the overall story and ties in to the bigger picture.

Second, Den Defense isn't going to get removed from the game just because YOU don't like it. Some people actually quite enjoy it and not to mention, if you don't like it you don't have to play it. It's not a completely mandatory part of the game.

Conclusion, the series isn't finished, and essentialy makes this thread seem irrelevant.
I really am not getting the HUGE hate over the Den Defense. I really enjoyed it and believe it or not I left them without master assassins so that I can play it over and over http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
People want the game to be different, but when that happens they say they want more of the same http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif HOW ??????????

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Dralight:
I don't know where you're getting the idea that Revelations is the end of the series,

the defention of the word trilogy = a series of three related works... (your theory of three characters whilst overlooked by myself, does make sense), however when brotherhood was released it was made very clear it was an expansion of the series even in dev dairys and dev vids on the official site clearly stating that the developers felt it would be nice to show its fans how a battle against the borger would be a cool thing which is why i was lead to believe that revelations would be classed as the third game therefore completing the three works and ending the trilogy...

simple really... as for den defense dont sit and defend it... because its not worth it.

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:

simple really... as for den defense dont sit and defend it... because its not worth it.
Well, to each his own I guess; I actually enjoyed every aspect of this game, but may I ask a question ? Did you ever win a den defense mini game ? Im not trying to start a grudge here; I just want to know something.

ACRUINATION
11-20-2011, 07:12 AM
nobody likes den defense

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Yes i won the tutorial version which contained a battering ram style siege cart (on the second attempt) however never won any since, my main grudge with them is not so much my ability to win/lose them more this is what happens...

1) templars contest a den
2) i defend it, lose on final wave
3) retake it in seconds
4) templars within seconds take control of another one

it never ends im seriously just repeating the den cycle, and each time i retake one, i lose another within literally 5-10seconds

i honestly think the entire defense system is silly i dont much like it and combined with the above factors i now hate it...

even the recruitment of assasins whilst less annoying i hardly use i want to do the work myself.

EscoBlades
11-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by ACRUINATION:
nobody likes den defense

You don't speak for me. I like Den Defense.

Dralight
11-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:

I really am not getting the HUGE hate over the Den Defense. I really enjoyed it and believe it or not I left them without master assassins so that I can play it over and over http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
People want the game to be different, but when that happens they say they want more of the same http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif HOW ?????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i really like it too, before i played it for myself i did think it looked a little out of place but imo it's a nice change of pace. Kudos to Ubi for trying new things instead of just re using old content with nothing new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Den Defense isn't an MP thing... Go and derp elsewhere.

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 07:37 AM
well as i have already mention i dont play multiplayer but assumed it was a capture flag style edition for multiplayer purposes.

But thankyou for clearing that up, which now makes me hate it more since its a dedicated single player feature makes me want to cry further.

Since you have loads of answers, tell me how to stop it so i dont have to put up with it...

Sarari
11-20-2011, 07:39 AM
@Assassin_M When we say we want something different, we want something that fits the game, not some sort of Halo wars gameplay crap that has nothing to do with Assassin's Creed. I'd rather just jump down there and take on those guards myself.

I think the game has been getting out of place with a lot of its side missions ever since ACB, including the Da Vinci machines.

I favor AC1 the most due to the feeling of being a complete and total assassin.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:
well as i have already mention i dont play multiplayer but assumed it was a capture flag style edition for multiplayer purposes.

But thankyou for clearing that up, which now makes me hate it more since its a dedicated single player feature makes me want to cry further.

Since you have loads of answers, tell me how to stop it so i dont have to put up with it... Just keep your notoriety right down.

That way the Templars will not attack your dens.. Or at least Keep the attacks down to a minimum.

Please post further feedback in the pinned feedback threads, remember though, you may need to play some more of the game or understand game does further, if you want others in the community to agree.