PDA

View Full Version : RAF Campaign & DCG

Flak_Rambler
09-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Have a couple of questions about the RAF Campaign (The Battle Over Britain)
1) Will it run in Ace Expansion Package?
2) It ask to install the Dynamic Campaign Generator and I quote from the readme file:
""ENSURE that DCG is running in "Auto-Generation" mode and elect for DCG to replace the In Game Generator.
(this will disable the in-game Dynamic Campaign generator until you reverse the above setting)""
3) How does it affect IL-2?

Flak_Rambler
09-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Have a couple of questions about the RAF Campaign (The Battle Over Britain)
1) Will it run in Ace Expansion Package?
2) It ask to install the Dynamic Campaign Generator and I quote from the readme file:
""ENSURE that DCG is running in "Auto-Generation" mode and elect for DCG to replace the In Game Generator.
(this will disable the in-game Dynamic Campaign generator until you reverse the above setting)""
3) How does it affect IL-2?

elephant_il2
10-01-2004, 06:11 AM
1)Yes it will.
2)3)Installing DCG and replacing the default DGen will not affect your IL-2 otherwise than using DCG's engine to generate missions for the Dynamic Campaign.I myself have replaced DGen with DCG a long time ago and I find the way a Campaign evolves much more dynamic this way.Except that you have the option to fully customise the Campaign from DCG's editor.

Extreme_One
10-01-2004, 06:53 AM
One other thing ...

You don't need to install DCG to enjoy the RAF campaign. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I only mention DCG in the readme as the UK ranks and awards are there for DCG to use them if you want it to.

Flak_Rambler
10-01-2004, 11:28 AM
elephant and extreme-one,
Creesp and clear,Thanks