PDA

View Full Version : where going to do te assassins creed 3?

ualaneng
01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
i think that the assassins creed 3 can be in Toledo, Spain. is a city with a lot of history, it was the only citi of the world where lived cristians, jews and muslims (in the olds times) is a very interesting place (and a lot of templary were there) so i think that the assassins creed were there

TooLazy4Name
01-12-2010, 04:38 PM
This needs to be posted in Assassins creed 3 and beyond.

the amolang
01-12-2010, 05:48 PM
facepalm

Mitro-Blade
01-13-2010, 10:03 AM
"Doing a double facepalm"
"Trips"
Faceplants"

PeteWysocki
05-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by ualaneng:
i think that the assassins creed 3 can be in Toledo, Spain. is a city with a lot of history, it was the only citi of the world where lived cristians, jews and muslims (in the olds times) is a very interesting place (and a lot of templary were there) so i think that the assassins creed were there

Actually the Krakow Poland was the First and one of the only nations in all of Europe to welcome and encourage free practice of religion in the Post Medieval Period. In fact Christian, Muslims, and Jews have a long history there. Also fallowing America it was the second Nation in the world to elect its Leader, although the only one's that could vote were nobility. Poland maybe a good idea for Obi soft to take the Assassin's Creed Story Assassin's Creed 4 maybe.

Deathshennin
05-16-2010, 11:48 AM
I believe it will take place in 3 different places.

1 = The Period of Adam and Eva, Why? simple. Those who came before stated that in that time Adam and Eva started the revolution against them. Producing a war between the Humand and Those who came before.

2 = The Real World, Why? Simple. The game already gave you a preview of Demonds ''new'' powers. Now why would they let that go to waist.

3 = Possible Female Assassin, WW2. Why, Simple. Because the producers came with the idea.

Puel explains, “If you’re talking about, say, World War II the economies in England and France were run by women because the men were off fighting. So maybe in this context you were a woman in England during WWII.” I

Also, the most strongest nation fight each other in WW2. This could be a great plot for the Assassins and Templars. This is also the time that Hitler gets the Apple of Edin, and could possibly even play a role in AC3.

Anyway, it was just an idea.

zgubilici
05-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Please use the existing AC3 thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/88).
The location issue has been discussed at great lengths in the forums in multiple threads.
Please search before creating new discussions from now on.
Thanks.