PDA

View Full Version : What about new 190 view and muzzle flash effects in pay-addon?

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 11:30 PM
Maybe? A 190 view similar to the ME-262 toggling of normal\gunsight view would be great. I always have to fly\shoot with the cockpit off in the 190 because I cant see anything. Maybe even remove the bar from under the revi? Id pay alot for that!!! Im dead serious.

Also a nice (severe) toning down of all muzzle flash effects would really make everything 100 times better. If nothing else is possible make the large by huge muzzle flashes every 10-12 rounds of the mg\cannon. This would produce a more realistic effect than the continuous, ultra-bright, 16 inch naval gun, Mt St.Helens volcano blast effects that we have now with such weapons as the German Mk108.

These 2 topics have been covered endlessly but to fix them in the pay add-on would be really really great.

Also I would like to thank you Mr Maddox for creating the best flight sim(s) in history. God Bless you, and happy holidays.

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 11:30 PM
Maybe? A 190 view similar to the ME-262 toggling of normal\gunsight view would be great. I always have to fly\shoot with the cockpit off in the 190 because I cant see anything. Maybe even remove the bar from under the revi? Id pay alot for that!!! Im dead serious.

Also a nice (severe) toning down of all muzzle flash effects would really make everything 100 times better. If nothing else is possible make the large by huge muzzle flashes every 10-12 rounds of the mg\cannon. This would produce a more realistic effect than the continuous, ultra-bright, 16 inch naval gun, Mt St.Helens volcano blast effects that we have now with such weapons as the German Mk108.

These 2 topics have been covered endlessly but to fix them in the pay add-on would be really really great.

Also I would like to thank you Mr Maddox for creating the best flight sim(s) in history. God Bless you, and happy holidays.

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Also I would like to add that I would MUCH MUCH rather see such aircraft as the Ta-152, Me-110, Spitfire flyable than other types of a\c that are not related to the eastern front, such as the Zeke. I like the Zero its a great aircraft but seriously what is it doing in FB? Why not a flyable Me-110?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 12:02 AM
MackTheGovnah22 wrote:
- Also I would like to add that I would MUCH MUCH
- rather see such aircraft as the Ta-152, Me-110,
- Spitfire flyable than other types of a\c that are
- not related to the eastern front, such as the Zeke.
- I like the Zero its a great aircraft but seriously
- what is it doing in FB? Why not a flyable Me-110?

The Bf-110 G2 is set for player flyable in the pay for add-on.

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Gunther Rall

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 03:16 AM
It was the other 110's that they had trouble doing. We may or may not get them but the G-2 is probably a nice compromise.

Looking forward to the rest. Muzzle flashes I'm not too concerned about...view flexibility sounds good too. The other issue I'll try not to touch with a 100 meter pole. Its been done to death.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 04:23 AM
-- I like the Zero its a great aircraft but seriously what is it doing in FB?

Stop Whining. With the earlier A6M2 Zeke and (hopefully) the Ki~27 coming soon, I am planning mythical Soviet/Japanese missions to the *east* of the Eastern Front. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif Just need a good 200km Mongolian map.

The 110G should make an Awsum ground attack flayble. This is going to be....well Awsum, what else can I say?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 04:28 AM
VW-IceFire wrote:
- It was the other 110's that they had trouble doing.
- We may or may not get them but the G-2 is probably a
- nice compromise.
-
- Looking forward to the rest. Muzzle flashes I'm not
- too concerned about...view flexibility sounds good
- too. The other issue I'll try not to touch with a
- 100 meter pole. Its been done to death.

I would like to suggest that they simply use the 110G-2 cockpit in the BF-110C's. If not, adding in the variation of the BF-110G-2 with the 110C model nose MG's would also be good!

There were two variants of the 110G-2, the one with 4x MG-17 like on the 110C, and the one we have now with 2x MK-108 instead, haveing both would be great.

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 05:30 PM
hi,
who knows ?
in general the height of camera view system in game engine(pilot view/gunsight view), normaly made for IL-2/plane, is too low at some older planes but even to new imported as P-47,P-51..Ki-84...and not flexible.
you can't adjust the pilot seat in height including revi/gyroscope

the higher 'better' shift+F1 height feature at Me-262 is a compromise and far better than to do nothing at planes like FW-190.
just a joke to this:the obstinacy of designers and the developer to change the virtual pilots view more to real things and real pilots height of view is seasoned for a 'buggy prize' Maybe you know, young pilots at age of 12 are sitting in cockpits with their body size. Or is this a gnomish virtual pilot view simulated by game's camera view ?

...just follow my wingman...
http://www.ss.iij4u.or.jp/~jime/images/Me109G6Anim/messer04LAN2.wmv

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 05:34 PM
re,
the muzzle flash effects is a trendy feature imported from Hollywood and action games to 'Jonn and Igor Joystick'..

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 05:41 PM
VOL_Jon wrote:
-
- VW-IceFire wrote:
-- It was the other 110's that they had trouble doing.
-- We may or may not get them but the G-2 is probably a
-- nice compromise.
--
-- Looking forward to the rest. Muzzle flashes I'm not
-- too concerned about...view flexibility sounds good
-- too. The other issue I'll try not to touch with a
-- 100 meter pole. Its been done to death.
-
-
- I would like to suggest that they simply use the
- 110G-2 cockpit in the BF-110C's. If not, adding in
- the variation of the BF-110G-2 with the 110C model
- nose MG's would also be good!
-
- There were two variants of the 110G-2, the one with
- 4x MG-17 like on the 110C, and the one we have now
- with 2x MK-108 instead, haveing both would be great.
-
-
-
-

i would suggest you to check from time to time the game that you have installed !
look the Bf110G2 armament that is available since 1.11 ! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://www.jagdgeschwader53.flugzeugwerk.net/diverses/franky.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 06:38 PM
There will be no changes in these items.
1) you know why or look here for other my answers.
2) We have not for that time.

Oleg Maddox
1C:Maddox Games

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 07:00 PM
hi,
thanks for all repeat
I guess the 2) answer is the truth and more objective

of course the: higher shift+F1 view is a 'ugly compromise' .,but, maybe a better compromise as to do nothing. Or ?
by the way: the discussion at netwings forum is more objective to this..
http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID43/551.html

question: possible that third party designers can redesign ?
in hope I'm looking forward to flexible camera view/adjusting pilot seat/+revi design at BoB.

Oleg_Maddox wrote:
- There will be no changes in these items.
- 1) you know why or look here for other my answers.
- 2) We have not for that time.
-
- Oleg Maddox
- 1C:Maddox Games
-