PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Wishlist For Far Cry 3

Shiloh8686
06-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Here is my wishlist:
•Make enemies much easier to kill
•Put more weapons and some kind of perk system in FC3 so there is stuff to unlock
•Make more game modes, especially ones with many more players
•Have the ability to call in Friendly AI as a streak reward

shop437416E23
06-26-2011, 08:31 AM
for the ban option to still stay in effect. players that are very disruptive should be able to be banned from your games like on far cry 2

also multiplayer map building/creation

RED DAWNxx

SpindlierTRex
06-26-2011, 09:51 AM
No kill streak bonus for the love of god we don't won't another crappy call of duty game and as far a perks go look at bad company 2 thats as many perks as you need any more and the game well would be just anouther cheap call of duty.

SpindlierTRex
06-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by shop437416E23:
for the ban option to still stay in effect. players that are very disruptive should be able to be banned from your games like on far cry 2

also multiplayer map building/creation

RED DAWNxx

yes the ban should stay but the host should not be able to simply ban in the middle of the game however the host might be able to cancle a vote if it is one one of his/her friends instead of having to start a new lobby.

jibbermann13
06-26-2011, 12:43 PM
When it comes to weapon's please make sure you can't quickscope with sniper rifles,I don't wan't rooms full of quickscopers like cod !!!
This would be a game killer for me.

Tigra2009
06-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by jibbermann13:
When it comes to weapon's please make sure you can't quickscope with sniper rifles,I don't wan't rooms full of quickscopers like cod !!!
This would be a game killer for me.
I wish that it was real as in FC2 ^^
I never saw using of weapons such real like this game
UBI please keep it in FC3 =^_^=

MrKidKarmaL7
06-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Shiloh8686:
Here is my wishlist:
•Make enemies much easier to kill
•Put more weapons and some kind of perk system in FC3 so there is stuff to unlock
•Make more game modes, especially ones with many more players
•Have the ability to call in Friendly AI as a streak reward

Err I think the game your after is called C.O.D. This is not what we want here. We want FarCry own special style of gameplay.
1) I don't mind hardcore but dont bring back Diamond mode. Depending on the MP I prefered that people earned their powerful weapons by earning xp not because the host ublocked the full selection of hardware.

2)Also please balance heavy weapons there should be some kind advantage/disadvantage to carrying a heavy MG.

3) Quad bikes or motocross bikes would be a cool addition instead of Buggies or licensed vehicles. Or mmaybe even jet skis.

That's all I have for now. But defeiantley NO KILL STREAKS !!!

o0Kman0o
06-26-2011, 11:46 PM
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>More Game modes
<LI>Custom character
<LI>Challengers where you can unlock more clothing.
<LI>Maybe instead of diomonds they can use a money system [Like homefront] so you can buy attachments or save up to buy the next gun.In game [Not like black ops]
<LI>Maybe instead of perks they can make the clothing do minor changes.[ex. +50% ammo, -20% reload speed] so they have a adavantage and a disadvantage.[/list]

Tigra2009
06-27-2011, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by o0Kman0o:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Maybe instead of diomonds they can use a money system [Like homefront] so you can buy attachments or save up to buy the next gun.In game [Not like black ops]
<LI>Maybe instead of perks they can make the clothing do minor changes.[ex. +50% ammo, -20% reload speed] so they have a adavantage and a disadvantage.[/list]

Why? http://smayly.ru/smayly/anime/Yolks/kidding.png
First: Diamonds is great alternative of money
Second: Perks?!?! Sorry. You not in C.O.D.

o0Kman0o
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Why? http://smayly.ru/smayly/anime/Yolks/kidding.png
First: Diamonds is great alternative of money
Second: Perks?!?! Sorry. You not in C.O.D.
Urr, There not perk buddy.. And I said as a alternative if they where demanded, most modern FPS multiplayers have some kind of "Perk system" and perks make for a unique personal exsperance alot of people enjoy having differant states to suit there play style I just tryed to aproch it unlike any other game. Also I said money because Diamonds are not going to be used I just tryed to use there new currency system with the FC2 Diamond system. If they stick to the bog standed multiplayer it will die before ever comming to life. [I know people in forums enjoy picking on the little guy but it's a topic "Multiplayer Wishlist For Far Cry" And my wish is to make farcry stand out and be the new generation of multiplayer] /Rant end

Clover_field.
06-27-2011, 07:19 PM
What I realy missed in FC2 was the possibility to pick up weapons from dead enemys. That would be nice to be added.

Payment !?

Diamonds or Dollar maybe buttons. Who cares about it ? You get something to buy something it dosnt matter how you pay it.

vipertome
07-02-2011, 04:13 PM
My wishlist is:

1: You must be able to ban people in game and in lobby it keeps the peace.
2: No killstreaks at all it keeps the campers away
3: keep the sniping the way it was like in far cry 2 none of this hold a button to hold breath nonsence
4:Frag grenades would be nice to have
5: make the knifing system easier hacking at someone 3 4 times is stupid one slice like in cod
6: Definately have a better hard core system cause it still took too many bullets to kill a guy make it 2 hit markers with assault rifle and 3 hit markers with smg and 2 hit markers with LMG it will make the game alot more fun if it starts becoming more realistic cause i`ve never seen a human being run away after being shot 10 times with a saw YOU ARE DEAD THERE IS NO RUNNING AWAY.
7: keep the size of the maps the same that was good maybe with the map editor people can have a vote each month to have their maps showcased and actually used in the game that way you guys at ubisoft never have to make dlc for the game you always got new maps.
8: finally keep it the way it was in far cry 2 were you can choose which map or lobby you want to join being forced into a lobby with a map you dont like or were the connection is poor is one of the biggest downfalls for Cod franshise for me that and the campers killed TDM and that was my favourite on far cry 2 but i blame the kill streak system spoiled the whole fps feel.it became more like hide and go seek than fps..lol

vipertome
07-02-2011, 04:30 PM
O yes and for thows of you who played multiplayer alot the xSSx is coming back baby big shout out to all the old clans be ready for a *** whipping.....

Unswayed
07-11-2011, 05:25 PM
PLEASE NO PERKS

InsanityPlea95
07-11-2011, 08:11 PM
everything in multiplayer except the loadout setup and the ability to customize gamemodes and make custom ones like halo(even though halo is terrible) that being the only feature in halo that was fun

Double_Agent121
07-11-2011, 11:09 PM
I don't want any perks or killstreaks. The diamond system for being able to buy and unlock weapons was a great choice for a system and I truly loved it. I would like servers that have the ability to join in progress though because it was annoying to have a single disconnect and have to wait 15 minutes before the server opens up again, and sometimes when playing the numbers on the enemy team would get too low to play properly anyway. The lobby system was great, but being able to join a game that is currently in progress really would be an amazing addition.

Unswayed
07-11-2011, 11:37 PM
My Wishlist:

-character customization
-lots of weapons
-lots of maps
-no perks/abilities/sci fi stuff

-lots of different games types(team death, free for all, assault, something like search and destroy)

-lots of weapon attachments (red dots, scopes, silencers, etc.)

-pregame lobbies
-private matches
-some type of co op survival mode
-stealth kills in multiplayer

Unswayed
07-12-2011, 12:53 AM
they should have a free roam mode with AI that you can play with friends.

gromikval
07-12-2011, 03:28 AM
please no perks
i like the fear mulplayer
character customization http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mr Cataluchi
07-12-2011, 09:26 AM
- Show the Host's name next to the map they are hosting outside of the room. This is so when you are surfing all of the maps that are being hosted, you don't join one and find out it's the same one you keep joining accidentally for the past 3 times.

- Have an ability for the Host to see what other maps are being created while they're waiting in the room they created. For instance, if there are 3 Last Bastion's, have a way for a Host to contact the other Host and see if they can merge the games.

SkyChat
07-12-2011, 01:33 PM
No MP achievements.