PDA

View Full Version : FB+AEP+PF DVD

MOH_Hirth
09-29-2006, 10:46 AM
For me this DVD isnt only a fast reinstall, but a oportunity to suport it and payback the good fun since early 2002, and all thath free patchs.
IL-2 series isnt a game for big sell, is artistic work... isnt for all, but for the few know history, love warbirds and can learn to pilot in realistic set... few people.
Another problem is the piracy... i envite all to buy the DVD, this SHOW must go on!

MOH_Hirth
09-29-2006, 10:46 AM
For me this DVD isnt only a fast reinstall, but a oportunity to suport it and payback the good fun since early 2002, and all thath free patchs.
IL-2 series isnt a game for big sell, is artistic work... isnt for all, but for the few know history, love warbirds and can learn to pilot in realistic set... few people.
Another problem is the piracy... i envite all to buy the DVD, this SHOW must go on!

Da_Godfatha
09-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Not only that, but the game runs smoother. For some reason the DVD version cleans up alot of the problems I used to have with the patched version.

And for about 14 Euro, a real good buy.

tigertalon
09-29-2006, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MOH_Hirth:
Another problem is the piracy... i envite all to buy the DVD, this SHOW must go on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I consider buying it simply because whenever I reinstall the whole pack, all the procedure:

FB (2 cds)
+ AEP
+ PF (2 cds)
+ 3.03m
+ 4.01m
+ 4.02m
+ 4.03m
+ 4.04m
+ 4.05m

is a PITA already. Add a few Gs of skins and other goodies to that, and voila! here goes a whole evening! Last time I of course missed the 3.03m, and here we go again! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif