PDA

View Full Version : Why do you say (god)bless you

xasspenx
02-03-2007, 07:12 AM
-when someone sneezes? Discuss...

FableB
02-03-2007, 07:51 AM
In Arabia, the one who sneezes says "Thank God"...Now I've been told - and I'm not saying it's true- that when you sneeze your heart stops, so you say Thank God that your heart is beating again...

Though I highlty doubt that's the reason...

Nice topic though...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

quicksilver_502
02-03-2007, 07:56 AM
you know when we get to discussing sneezes on the forum that the devs need to release more info

FableB
02-03-2007, 08:32 AM
I think this is better than all the release date threads and all the console wars and all that...

WildDog9
02-03-2007, 08:34 AM
That sounds like the right reason..Your heart stops..I'll go on Wiki.

In English-speaking countries, it is common for at least one person to say "God bless you" (or just "Bless you") after someone sneezes. This tradition originates from the Middle Ages, when it was believed that when one sneezed, the heart stops, the soul left the body and could be snatched by an evil spirit

FableB
02-03-2007, 09:10 AM
See? SEE? No one ever tries to fool moi! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

xasspenx
02-03-2007, 09:16 AM
hmmm.. i guess there are 2 stories behind god bless you. i have one that relates to when the black plaque was around. The pope, i dunno who it was at this moment, would say god bless you to the ones that would cough because they hoped god would protect them from the disease. But god probably didnt help them lol. o yeah. i dont say god bless you anymore because it is irrelevant and i dont believe in god so i cant say it anyways.

katz_bg
02-03-2007, 09:22 AM
AFAIK some english use the german word gesundheit (is that how it's spelled?).
In Bulgaria we say "наздраве" which could be translated "for health".

just checked babel fish translation for gesundheit from german to english. it means health.

guess this clears up half the mystery.

svetter
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Talking bout sneezing. Did you know that if a person stays in the dark for a while & then suddenly is exposed to a bright light he might sneeze. That's cuz the optical nerve get overstimulated some signals can "spill over" to the nerves that cause you to sneeze. This phenomenon is more common among white people then others.

The fact of the day.

Num3n
02-03-2007, 03:51 PM
LOL, 'does ur heart stop'.... yikes...

first off, WTF ubi soft release some foocking info u bastards... this is brutal, next thing u know we will be discussing global warming or something totally unrelated to assassins creed..

secondly, NO YOUR heart does NOT stop! if your heart stopped you would die or suffer some horribly calamity.. ie stroke, heart attack, and then u would get brain damage or something etc..

MrN78
02-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by xasspenx:
-when someone sneezes? Discuss...

There used to be an Ancient Myth, that when you sneeze your Soul Leaves your body, So people would say "god bless you" so that your soul doesnt leave.

In our time thats complete Bull**** but we still say it anyway.

WildDog9
02-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Why is this thread still going after his question was answered? Lock please..

zoozilla
02-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Here's an answer from the place where I get all my info: The Simpsons!
When you sneeze, you're soul tries to get out of you, but saying "god bless you" crams it back in.

Erilith
02-03-2007, 04:57 PM
If I remember correctly from what I was taught in history lessons (in England) in school...

The phrase 'bless you' or 'god bless you' originated in England during the middle ages. After you sneeze was because it was widely believed that sneezing was the bodys way of releasing concentrated evil from within. Blessing someone was a way of spiriting away said evil.
Also, it was believed that a headache was caused by a demonic possession of the body. To cure this, they'd drill a hole in the head so the evil spirit could be released. So migrain sufferers be glad we live in more knowing times.

FableB
02-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Num3n:

first off, WTF ubi soft release some foocking info u bastards... this is brutal, next thing u know we will be discussing global warming or something totally unrelated to assassins creed..

secondly, NO YOUR heart does NOT stop! if your heart stopped you would die or suffer some horribly calamity.. ie stroke, heart attack, and then u would get brain damage or something etc..

Actually the title of this forum should be "Assassin's Creed Offtopic/General Discussion Forum" And Offtopic discussions are allowed here and I think it's better than all the random threads and the n00bs messing around and the release threads and the console fights...

AND the myth says that your heart stops for less that one second...not for like...5 mins so that you can have brain damage or a heart attack....jeeez...

WildDog9
02-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Num3n:

Please know things before you post. Your heart does stop, it has been proven. I slightly remember someone saying the thrill of rollercoasters is your heart slows down so much you get a near death experience, so it is possilbe. Know before you post.

xasspenx
02-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Well i just wanted to know why so many people still say god bless you or bless you when people sneeze. I theorize that people are still ignorant of the science behind the sneeze or that people are just plain stupid for saying god bless you/bless you after a sneeze. Frankly, i never say bless you when someone sneezes because i dont believe in god and i know what actually happends when you sneeze. Back to my question! Why do YOU say bless you when someone sneezes!!!??? This is an opinion question for YOU to answer. I dont want more stories on how it originated because i know all that.

RetiredHatch
02-04-2007, 11:15 AM
never say bless you when someone sneezes because i dont believe in god and i know what actually happends when you sneeze. Back to my question! Why do YOU say bless you when someone sneezes!!!??? This is an opinion question for YOU to answer. I dont want more stories on how it originated because i know all that.

Because it's polite and just the normal thing to do when one sneezes

actually i say excuse me after i sneeze too x.x

WildDog9
02-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Your heart stops..there you go. I answered that twice in this thread.

TidalPhoenix
02-04-2007, 01:37 PM
This is believed to have started during when the bubonic plague was sweeping across the UK and parts of Europe - killing millions in its wake. One of the first symptoms of the plague was sneezing as so if you happened to sneeze twice in a row you was considered to be perhaps going down with the illness. From this came the saying "Bless you!"

This is also where the words from the popular nursery rhyme "Ring-a-ring o' roses" originated.

Ring-a-ring of roses
A pocket full of poses
Atishoo! Atishoo!
We all fall down.

chewie1890
02-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Well i just wanted to know why so many people still say god bless you or bless you when people sneeze. I theorize that people are still ignorant of the science behind the sneeze or that people are just plain stupid for saying god bless you/bless you after a sneeze. Frankly, i never say bless you when someone sneezes because i dont believe in god and i know what actually happends when you sneeze. Back to my question! Why do YOU say bless you when someone sneezes!!!??? This is an opinion question for YOU to answer. I dont want more stories on how it originated because i know all that.

Okay you don't have to be stupid to say God bless you, its traditional a lot of people say it. Of all the atheists I've met they still say God bless you or bless you just because its polite and traditional.

xasspenx
02-04-2007, 03:51 PM
But why do we feel the need to say bless you when someone sneezes? How can it be rude for the one that didnt sneeze to bless someone that did? Why is it "normal" to say bless you when the person sneezes? Why do we have to be polite to the person that sneezed out mucus everywhere when they sneezed? Consequently, most people have reversed the concept to be polite in this situation. The one that sneezes should be the one to give the respect to the people around him/her in order to be polite rather than the people around the sneezer. It seems rational and polite this way.

Furthermore, the one that sneezed pollutes their surroundings and should be polite and say excuse me. Saying bless you to the individual that sneezes doesn't help him/her in anyway. It is a fasle hope and is meaningless/stupid to say bless you to one that sneezes.

DeAdLy2323
02-04-2007, 04:04 PM
You say bless you because some tribe thing a long long time ago thought that when you sneeze you soul escapes. They said "God Bless You" to hope that god blesses them and puts there soul back into their body. we have carried that into today and transformed it into Bless You cause were lazy.

I thank DeAdLy (me) for this information

Add me to xbox live!

FableB
02-04-2007, 04:53 PM
So, I'm starting to think that "Bless you" is only a sarcasm for "BLESS YOU ***hole! YOU POLLUTED MY PRECIOUS AIR! ALL OXIDIZED AND ****! CO2 FREE! AND YOU JUST COME A **** IN IT! THANKS FOR NOTHING!"...

So...yeah...my latest conclusion...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

DeAdLy2323
02-04-2007, 05:03 PM
who cares y we say it. we say it and if u dont ur a jerk simple as that now lets get on with life

FableB
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM
YEAH UR A JERK! GET OUTTA HERE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">jerk!</pre>

RetiredHatch
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM

Furthermore, the one that sneezed pollutes their surroundings and should be polite and say excuse me. Saying bless you to the individual that sneezes doesn't help him/her in anyway. It is a fasle hope and is meaningless/stupid to say bless you to one that sneezes.

I agree with that i always say excuse me after i sneeze

EDIT: forgot to mention that i do also say bless you x.x

entropy777
02-07-2007, 04:19 AM
<span class="ev_code_grey">When someone sneezes or coughs near me I tell them to shut up, but thats just me.</span>

Fates.Dark.Hand
02-07-2007, 09:10 AM
I tell them to get out, quickly and swiftly.
I hate it when people wi[e thier hands on the table after a sneeze...

"do you mind...people...like..have to do stuff on this.." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

acsociety
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM
For those of you who go on wikipedia ayou are stupid because wikipedia is an unreliable source. Anyone with access to a computer and the internet can write about a topic.

chewie1890
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
But why do we feel the need to say bless you when someone sneezes? How can it be rude for the one that didnt sneeze to bless someone that did? Why is it "normal" to say bless you when the person sneezes? Why do we have to be polite to the person that sneezed out mucus everywhere when they sneezed? Consequently, most people have reversed the concept to be polite in this situation. The one that sneezes should be the one to give the respect to the people around him/her in order to be polite rather than the people around the sneezer. It seems rational and polite this way.

Following your logic the person who sneezed saying excuse me is just as useless as saying God Bless you... Simply saying excuse me doesn't fix anything.

WildDog9
02-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by acsociety:
For those of you who go on wikipedia ayou are stupid because wikipedia is an unreliable source. Anyone with access to a computer and the internet can write about a topic.
For those of you who post useless information over two times in a bunch of different topics and thinks people use Wiki but really have stuided this course and don't know jack squat are stupid.
EDIT: Well, not a course, but Health.

aprilszone39
06-21-2007, 01:38 AM
ithink this was a good topic .iwas asking someone today aboutwhy pepole say this when when sneeze .most of the answears satifed my curiosity. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Micheal_Yar
06-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Erilith:
If I remember correctly from what I was taught in history lessons (in England) in school...

The phrase 'bless you' or 'god bless you' originated in England during the middle ages. After you sneeze was because it was widely believed that sneezing was the bodys way of releasing concentrated evil from within. Blessing someone was a way of spiriting away said evil.
Also, it was believed that a headache was caused by a demonic possession of the body. To cure this, they'd drill a hole in the head so the evil spirit could be released. So migrain sufferers be glad we live in more knowing times.

ACtually here in the Netherlands we don't say bless you but 'gezondheid'. So not german but Dutch alright :P

But on the other hand most of Dutch is Protestant. so that may be the reason.
Except offcourse southern Holland which is Catholic.

andy276
06-21-2007, 01:56 AM
I guess we Slovenians have the most logical phrase, 'na zdravje' which means 'to health'.

marinius
06-21-2007, 03:18 AM
In Norway we say "prositt" which is from latin meaning "may it (the sneeze) be good for you"...wow, love this thread, very enlightening!

kew414
06-21-2007, 03:27 AM
Never really thought about why we say bless you when someone sneezes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

BTW, is it true that if you keep your eyelids open while sneezing, your eyes will pop out? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

moqqy
06-21-2007, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by andy276:
I guess we Slovenians have the most logical phrase, 'na zdravje' which means 'to health'.

ahh dont be sucha show off other countries got that too!

andy276
06-21-2007, 04:49 AM
I meant the most logical of the phrases that were mentioned here not the most logical in the world or something. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

moqqy
06-21-2007, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by andy276:
I meant the most logical of the phrases that were mentioned here not the most logical in the world or something. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

yeah but others got it too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

FableB
06-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Not in this thread...

altairiscool
06-21-2007, 08:47 AM
you no when you cough ever muscle in you body contracts and there is a muscle in you stomach or somewhere around there that is connected to your balls so if you cough hard enough you balls go up a little.

KaBaW6957
06-21-2007, 09:55 AM
yup thats why you cough in a physical..
anywho why does your eyes close when you sneeze? i heard that if your eyes are open when you sneeze they will pop out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 10:06 AM

How about because it isn't the sneezer's fault? And we all have the options of COVERING OUR MOUTH AND NOSE WITH HANDS due to this new technology called COVERING YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE WITH HANDS. IT's the sneezer's job to say 'excuse me' and the people around him to say 'bless you' or whatever you prefer to excuse him/her.

That's my take on it all. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

noobfun
06-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by TidalPhoenix:
This is also where the words from the popular nursery rhyme "Ring-a-ring o' roses" originated.

Ring-a-ring of roses
A pocket full of poses
Atishoo! Atishoo!
We all fall down.

except the nursery rhyme was written during the 19th century by an american author

it was written after the plague had been removed from the western world, so its would be like a nursery rhyme about beating a saber tooth tiger to death with a pointy stick .. pointless

the similarity to plague symptons is just that a similarity

another story i heard about "bless you"

was that when you sneezed the devil/a demon tried to enter your mouth to possess you (hence why you put your hand thier to block them) and bless you was used to scare them away if they got around your hand blocking or were just lurking around waiting for you to sneeze again

altairiscool
06-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TidalPhoenix:

Ring-a-ring of roses
A pocket full of poses
Atishoo! Atishoo!
We all fall down.

except the nursery rhyme was written during the 19th century by an american author

it was written after the plague had been removed from the western world, so its would be like a nursery rhyme about beating a saber tooth tiger to death with a pointy stick .. pointless

was that when you sneezed the devil/a demon tried to enter your mouth to possess you (hence why you put your hand thier to block them) and bless you was used to scare them away if they got around your hand blocking or were just lurking around waiting for you to sneeze again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
plus its not atishoo is ashes ashes because they burned the bodies of the dead
noobfun are you sayin its not about the black plague cuz im pretty sure it is.

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by altairiscool:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TidalPhoenix:

Ring-a-ring of roses
A pocket full of poses
Atishoo! Atishoo!
We all fall down.

was that when you sneezed the devil/a demon tried to enter your mouth to possess you (hence why you put your hand thier to block them) and bless you was used to scare them away if they got around your hand blocking or were just lurking around waiting for you to sneeze again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
plus its not atishoo is ashes ashes because they burned the bodies of the dead
noobfun are you sayin its not about the black plague cuz im pretty sure it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I think the original version was Atishoo, but that may also depend on the country you live in. And it was not about the black plague. I looked it up once and was written way after the plague, I'm pretty sure.

noobfun
06-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Wangzter:
Actually, I think the original version was Atishoo, but that may also depend on the country you live in. And it was not about the black plague. I looked it up once and was written way after the plague, I'm pretty sure.

look here (http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/rosie.htm)

there are references to it from around 1860, but the chanting it for hundreds of years still apply

also the 2 plagues mentioned 1300's and 1600's had different symptons, so the rhyme would only apply to the 1300's outbreak

Wangzter
06-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wangzter:

look here (http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/rosie.htm)

there are references to it from around 1860, but the chanting it for hundreds of years still apply

also the 2 plagues mentioned 1300's and 1600's had different symptons, so the rhyme would only apply to the 1300's outbreak </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neat! Thanks, noobfun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Devtek
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by acsociety:

I am guessing (by reading your other posts), and tell me if I'm wrong but you show all the signs of a Right-wing Conservative Christian American who possibly prefers to use conservapedia. Nothing wrong with that in itself but saying that wikipedia is unreliable is just daft, considering most major Universities consider wikipedia a valid source of information. Yes you must be skeptical of everything on the internet but don't dismiss something at first glance. Many of the more important (I use this in the general sense) topics contain references to well known and accepted journalistic or scholastic sources to back up the information within. People can write anything they want in books as well so how are they any better, any person with the ability to write can do it.

Look what you did, make me rant about something I prefer not to rant about in this context. To get back to the point, people say "bless you" etc. because of hundreds of years of it being taught to people. Personally I prefer Gesundheit because A: It sounds cool and B: it has no religious connotations, but mainly because it sounds cool.

yoo_luke
06-25-2007, 11:04 PM
If you sneezed and didn't close your eyes, your eyeballs would fall out.

noobfun
06-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Devtek:

I am guessing (by reading your other posts), and tell me if I'm wrong but you show all the signs of a Right-wing Conservative Christian American who possibly prefers to use conservapedia.

woot im an american right wing conservative christian ^_^

not bad for a working class atheist english guy

or was that just to asociety whos a well known muppet around here

he's right about wikipedia though, some one on here went and entered a realistic text about the nizari without all the myths (hashassin on there) the next day it was gone, alos seen the second coming of jesus written on the time line too so draw your own conclusions lol

iAltair
06-26-2007, 04:21 AM
I think I read somewhere that it was said that when you sneeze, satan reads your name on a "death list". And it was said that if you say "Bless you" - the person who sneezed will be saved from satan.
It was something like that.
(NOTE: I have only read this somewhere)

a-secret-threat
06-27-2007, 12:26 AM
also... my science teacher last year told me that when u sneeze.. u always close ur eyes.. if u held them open ur eyes could be damaged or even fall out to some degree.... sounds wierd but thats wat she said.. and i dont ever remember having my eyes open when i sneeze.. do u?

iAltair
06-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by a-secret-threat:
also... my science teacher last year told me that when u sneeze.. u always close ur eyes.. if u held them open ur eyes could be damaged or even fall out to some degree.... sounds wierd but thats wat she said.. and i dont ever remember having my eyes open when i sneeze.. do u?
It could be most likely true. I mean, sometimes when you sneeze it feels like your head is going to explode. And yes, I am sure I've always had my eyes closed when I have sneezed.
Hmm... *considers the thought of holding his eyes open with his fingers the next time he sneezes... but changes his mind*

moqqy
06-27-2007, 05:44 AM
someone gotta try to keep their eyes open while sneezing!!!

HeresToAtomBomb
06-27-2007, 06:43 AM
A great deal of information on Wikipedia, however, is incorrect. Anybody can go on any individual site that board hosts and screw around with the pages contents. In reality, it is about as reliable as urban dictionary. I've been on Wikipedia and read that JFK's murder was solved and linked to a Cuban? WTF, it hasn't been solved -- don't allow stupid people to alter the information if you want to become a reputable source. Granted, most false information is quickly removed but that doesn't matter if you're writing a paper and just-so-happen to use false information in your paper.

By the way, leave religion and political alignment out of this. It is tangential (at best) and generalizations make you sound like a clueless ******.

Veni, Vidi, Vici...

FableB
06-27-2007, 06:54 AM
Well, I'm on a quest now to keep my eyes open while sneezing, if only I could get to sneeze first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

a-secret-threat
06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by FableB:
Well, I'm on a quest now to keep my eyes while sneezing, if only I could get to sneeze first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

do u mean to keep them open or just to keep them

KamikazeToy
06-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Devtek:

Nothing wrong with that in itself but saying that wikipedia is unreliable is just daft, considering most major Universities consider wikipedia a valid source of information.

Stating that most major universities accept wikipedia as a valid source is just daft. Most professors realize that anyone can easily edit wikipedia and can rewrite history. Hell, I rewrote a portion of an article to see how long it would take before it was caught; it wasn't. And if you have seen Stephen Colbert's story, you would realize just how unreliable wikipedia can be.

chewie1890
06-27-2007, 05:57 PM
http://www.anja-mystery.be/images/sneeze.jpg

Excuse me.

(Your move now forum-ers.)

Hassan-Sabaa
06-27-2007, 06:26 PM
is that Cuh-lip art

noobfun
06-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by chewie1890:
http://www.anja-mystery.be/images/sneeze.jpg

Excuse me.

(Your move now forum-ers.)

bless you

kew414
06-28-2007, 05:15 AM
Well, I'm on a quest now to keep my eyes while sneezing, if only I could get to sneeze first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Good luck with that Noofi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
And if you do manage to keep your eyes open, and they pop out, can I have them? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FableB
06-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by a-secret-threat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FableB:

do u mean to keep them open or just to keep them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant to keep them open, edited. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@Q: I will first try to reattach them somehow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif and then if they fall out again you can have them and fulfill your eyestabby fantasies...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

noobfun
06-28-2007, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-secret-threat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FableB:

do u mean to keep them open or just to keep them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant to keep them open, edited. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@Q: I will first try to reattach them somehow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif and then if they fall out again you can have them and fulfill your eyestabby fantasies...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>o_O no comment

kew414
06-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Yay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif