PDA

View Full Version : What new features would you like to see?

corvettee1
04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
I am an Assassin's Creed fan, and expect alot of new and diffrent things from AC3 than from the other two games. As most of you know, there has been confirmed multiplayer gameplay (since last I checked). I just want to know, what you guys want, and/or think will be new in AC3.

bokeef04
04-07-2010, 04:01 PM
first, there are many threads on AC3 such as this one (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/73)

second, multiplayer in AC3 hasn't been confirmed, nothing for AC3 has been confirmed as far as i know, AC2 episodes will feature multiplayer and pick up where AC2 ended with Ezio fighting the Templars in Rome

phil.llllll
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by corvettee1:
I am an Assassin's Creed fan, and expect alot of new and diffrent things from AC3 than from the other two games. As most of you know, there has been confirmed multiplayer gameplay (since last I checked). I just want to know, what you guys want, and/or think will be new in AC3.

As of yet the new AC coming out hasn't been confirmed as AC3. Anyway I expect nothing but major innovation from the title (AC3). I'm still hoping they'll do some great new things for this title though.