PDA

View Full Version : Historical Figures: Who would you like to see portrayed?

Bullet747
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Assassins Creed has a reputation for depicting historical figures.

Who would you like to see portayed in future Assassins Creed games?

Here's a list of my own:

-Jack the Ripper
-Jesse James .and. Robert Ford(the man who shot Jesse James)
-Oda Nobunaga
-Voltaire
-Benjamin Franklin(and other members of the Sons of Liberty)
-Jesus Christ
-Julius Ceasar
-Spartacus
-Alexander the Great of Massadonia
-King Arthur
-Jing Ke .and. Ying Zheng(china's first emperor whom Ke attempted to assassinate)

Fairus60
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I agree with your list, but Id like to add Adolf Hitler. I know whta Ubi has said about not happening, but Ive always imagined a mission infiltrating his bunker to kill him. Jack the Ripper would indeed be great, but an Assassins Creed in Victorian era london would be weird. Most people dress in black and, the assassins are white, so, it would be weird.
Also Id like to see Miguel Hidalgo, I hate the guy jaja, Im not very patriotic. According to some stuff, he never intended to free Mexico from Spain, just did it for personal gain, so sounds graet as a Templar. Maybe Benito Juarez too, since he was a Mason, who are linked to the Templars.

Murcuseo
07-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Certainly not Jesus, that would be cutting a little to close to the grain to be honest. A few of the others sure, a couple of them I don't know of.

RBlount10
07-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullet747:
Assassins Creed has a reputation for depicting historical figures.

Who would you like to see portayed in future Assassins Creed games?

Here's a list of my own:

-Jack the Ripper
-Jesse James .and. Robert Ford(the man who shot Jesse James)
-Oda Nobunaga
-Voltaire
-Benjamin Franklin(and other members of the Sons of Liberty)
-Jesus Christ
-Julius Ceasar
-Spartacus
-Alexander the Great of Massadonia
-King Arthur
-Jing Ke .and. Ying Zheng(china's first emperor whom Ke attempted to assassinate)

Love them all but no Jesus

Here are some more
-Michelangelo( he might be in Assassin's Creed Brother Hood)
-Robert Langdon(Just joking he isn't even real)
-Jacques de Molay(Last Grand Master of the Templar order)He was arrest by King Philip IV on October 13, 1307 He was burned at the stake on March 18, 1314)
-King Philip IV of France
-All the remaining forfathers of the U.S most of them were Masons
-William Wallace or Robert the Bruce
-Roman Emperor Constantine(First Roman Christian Emperor of Ancient Rome who patronize Christianity)
-Napoleon Bonaparte(Emperor of France)
-Virgin Queen Elizabeth of England
-Joan of Arc
-Queen Victoria

hewkii9
07-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Springheel Jack, Prince Albert, and Arthur Conan Doyle.

Bullet747
07-13-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by RBlount10:

Here are some more
-Michelangelo( he might be in Assassin's Creed Brother Hood)
-Robert Langdon(Just joking he isn't even real)
-Jacques de Molay(Last Grand Master of the Templar order)He was arrest by King Philip IV on October 13, 1307 He was burned at the stake on March 18, 1314)
-King Philip IV of France
-All the remaining forfathers of the U.S most of them were Masons
-William Wallace or Robert the Bruce
-Roman Emperor Constantine(First Roman Christian Emperor of Ancient Rome who patronize Christianity)
-Napoleon Bonaparte(Emperor of France)
-Virgin Queen Elizabeth of England
-Joan of Arc
-Queen Victoria

I love these ones

DJBare
07-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
Springheel Jack, Prince Albert, and Arthur Conan Doyle. Don't forget Moriarty, ok so he is fictional, but a definite templar!

Bullet747
07-13-2010, 11:02 PM
when they already showed that Adam and Eve are in the story I don't see why they can't have Jesus.

I should note that I don't take any religion real seriously.

I also think Enoch might be a good one.

SWJS
07-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Jesus is the prophet of a major religion. Using him would cause Christans to go mad with controversy. Bad Idea.

Possible Modern Day Templars:
-Bill Gates
-Donald Trump
-Bush/Cheney
-Al Quaida
-Nintendo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Others:
-Sherlock Holmes & Watson
-Rasputin, The Romanovs
-Hitler
-Stalin
-George Washington Carver
-Billy The Kid, Wayatt Earp, etc.
-Colombus
-The Irish/Celtic Druids
-King Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot
-Any Monarch of Great Britain
-Judge Claude Frollo(yes, he was a real person. Plus, Paris would be nice to freerun about.)
-Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King
-Shakespeare
-Joan of Arc

EzioAssassin51
07-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:

I can just imagine Ezio going to assassinate Mario

"Hey, you remind me of my Uncle" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

But yeah, Jesus would be the stupidest move Ubisoft could make! They are probably already just about to trip over the line with some people because of the saying that the religions are false and that Jesus really used the POE to do his miracles, in AC1!

But other than him, the other people seem awesome!

I would love to have some sort of Sherlock Holmes-Like Assassin! Or to be able to play with the users of some POEs like Joan of Arc! Or just to use the POEs

Xanatos2007
07-14-2010, 06:11 AM
Sun Tzu and Vlad ?epe?.

Can't really think of anyone else at the moment...

Razrback16
07-14-2010, 07:25 AM
Got some good feedback in this thread. I just hope the games go past AC3 -- they've got enough material to keep the fun going. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Astralcloak
07-14-2010, 08:15 AM
maby Nelson wasn't just 'shot by a misscilanious sharpshooter' from another ship at trafalger, maby trafalger was won thanks to a POE, and the english governement or monarchy becomes infiltrated by the templars, probabally realising that they need some other reasources of base of operation.

Admiral Nelson?

Crucify Lucifer
07-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Astralcloak:
maby Nelson wasn't just 'shot by a misscilanious sharpshooter'

Maybe the same could be done with Stonewall Jackson in the Civil War. Maybe instead of friendly fire it was the work of an assassin/templar undercover.

Xanatos2007
07-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
I just hope the games go past AC3 -- they've got enough material to keep the fun going. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Bad idea, it would milk the series too much and get watered down as the game(s) progress.

El_Sjietah
07-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
I just hope the games go past AC3 -- they've got enough material to keep the fun going. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Bad idea, it would milk the series too much and get watered down as the game(s) progress. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're already doing that with the handheld games, so I don't see why they'd stop there. As long as it's called Assassin's Creed, people will buy it. Just look at Call of Duty.

Bullet747
07-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm seeing some more really good ones. Rasputin, Sun Tzu, Admiral Nelson, Shakespear and Joan of Arc are some that really stuck out to me.

hmmmmm, those are fictional characters but I can understand the suggestion as that would be good for the fictional assassin protagonist.

RBlount10
07-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Jesus is the prophet of a major religion. Using him would cause Christans to go mad with controversy. Bad Idea.

-Bill Gates
-Donald Trump
-Bush/Cheney
-Al Quaida

Others:
-Rasputin, The Romanovs
-Hitler
-Stalin
-Colombus
-The Irish/Celtic Druids
-Judge Claude Frollo(yes, he was a real person. Plus, Paris would be nice to freerun about.)
-Shakespeare
-Joan of Arc
I like most of them but using Bush and Cheney and the famous people who are alive is not smart. Although he might been a bad presdent it would offend alot of people and Obama is not even better so you could also should him down as a templar. People who are still alive should be left alone. Don't call me a republican and a Bush lover because I'm not defending him. I'm an Independent and I hate the government who ever is running it.

EzioAssassin51
07-15-2010, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
Bad idea, it would milk the series too much and get watered down as the game(s) progress. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't mind if they keep going as long as AC3 ends Desmond's story and we play as someone else, like Subject 16 or something.

No doubt they will do that though, because that would be awesome! Maybe *SPOILERS* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">a minigame with you hacking into Abstergo's Animus and putting in the glyphs!</span>

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 04:53 AM
I would like to go to France were the TEMPLARS are from and work my way through the entire order, i realise for this to be realistic you would need to use more than one assassin as the list runs from 1118 til 1314 which as we all know is when they went underground but im sure that could be done so the Grand masters of the Templars look like this.

Hugues de Payens 1119-1136
Robert de Craon 1136-1149
Everard des Barres 1149-1152
Bernard de Tremeley 1153-1153
Andrew de Montbard 1154-1156
Bertrand de Blancfort 1156-1159
Philip de Milly (Nablus) 1169-1171
Odo de St Amand 1171-1179
Arnold de Torroja 1181-1184
Gerard de Ridefort 1185-1189
Robert de Sable 1191-1192/3
Gilbert Erail 1194-1200
Philip de Plessis 1201-1209
William de Chartres 1210-1218/9
Peter de Montaigu 1219-1230/2
Armand de Perigord 1232-1244/6
Richard de Bures Not Listed
William de Sonnac 1247-1250 1247-1250
Reginald de Vichiers 1250-1256 1250-1256
Thomas Berard 1256-1273 1256-1273
William de Beaujeu 1273-1291
Theobald Gaudin 1291-1292/3
Jacques de Molay 1293-1314

Robert de Sable one of the only things i miss from the first game.

lilbacchant
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM
My two favorites:

Benjamin Franklin. At some point, I don't know how they can resist utilizing all of the conspiracy theories related to some of america's founding fathers and freemasonry. And good ol' Ben would be a fabulous mentor (intellectually) and inventor/tinkerer ally for an ancestor.

Rasputin. He's just too damn interesting and mysterious too ignore ... I honestly can't think of a historical figure better suited for inclusion in an AC game. And we've already been told that he had a POE.

Fairus60
07-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
My two favorites:

Benjamin Franklin. At some point, I don't know how they can resist utilizing all of the conspiracy theories related to some of america's founding fathers and freemasonry. And good ol' Ben would be a fabulous mentor (intellectually) and inventor/tinkerer ally for an ancestor.

Rasputin. He's just too damn interesting and mysterious too ignore ... I honestly can't think of a historical figure better suited for inclusion in an AC game. And we've already been told that he had a POE.
Completely agreed about Rasputin. Maybe he will show up in the new comic series. I wonder how would they establish his die hard moments in the AC universe. Same about Franklin, only about his little accident with that kite XD

Ru1986
07-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Jack the Ripper we do know he only killed prostitutes dont we i dont think he would make a very good templar he was just a bit of a sick murderer no one special. I.E he was a bit of a ***** cos he only killed defensless women plus that british history which is IMO Dull.

Bullet747
07-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Jack the Ripper we do know he only killed prostitutes dont we i dont think he would make a very good templar he was just a bit of a sick murderer no one special. I.E he was a bit of a ***** cos he only killed defensless women plus that british history which is IMO Dull.

The great thing about Jack the Ripper is no one really knows anything about him besides his murdering of the prostitutes so there's a large amount of room to be creative with how he was involved with the AC story

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
07-16-2010, 03:00 PM

Well in Assassin's Creed 2 the prostitutes were Assassin's so maybe Jack the Ripper was a Templar that was killing prostitutes thinking most of them were Assassin's.....just maybe? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by geomart:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:

Well in Assassin's Creed 2 the prostitutes were Assassin's so maybe Jack the Ripper was a Templar that was killing prostitutes thinking most of them were Assassin's.....just maybe? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is actually a good idea if they are going to put Jack in!

Bullet747
07-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by geomart:
Well in Assassin's Creed 2 the prostitutes were Assassin's so maybe Jack the Ripper was a Templar that was killing prostitutes thinking most of them were Assassin's.....just maybe? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Exactly

Slaterxx
07-16-2010, 06:29 PM
King George...he just screams Templar and the American Reveloution would be a great setting fo an AC game

Bullet747
07-17-2010, 01:58 PM
I wonder if Munich could be visited

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-19-2010, 06:47 AM
I wonder if Munich could be visited

why munich? in what way would you like to see it? time period?

UchihaKarasu
07-20-2010, 01:05 PM
I agree with Jack the Ripper and Michelangelo
I would love having a game in the Victorian era, and if there is one and they pass up Jack the Ripper, I'll throw a desk XD lol
I still think Jack the Ripper was a woman though, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Bullet747
07-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
why munich? in what way would you like to see it? time period?

I'm assuming you know that I'm talking about the massacre that occured there in the 1972 Summer Olympics.

I wouldn't want to be there as a place to explore for long but I would like to see it perhaps referenced or there be a short gameplay segment/flashback where you interact with the events that happened there.

austin128
07-21-2010, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
My two favorites:

I agree with both. Franklin as an inventor like Leonardo would be awesome imo. He also started the first anti-slavery group, so that makes him not an Assassin. And Rasputin is just so weird. He survived gunshots, poison, being thrown in an icy river, all right next to each other.

austin128
07-21-2010, 01:12 AM
I don't know if they would do Jesus as not to offend anyone (just to let y'all know I am a Christian). I think the only way they would do it that wouldn't cause as huge an uproar was if He was exactly as described in the Bible and did exactly what the Bible said He did. Either way people would get ****ed about Him using the POE for His power.

Ru1986
07-21-2010, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geomart:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:

Well in Assassin's Creed 2 the prostitutes were Assassin's so maybe Jack the Ripper was a Templar that was killing prostitutes thinking most of them were Assassin's.....just maybe? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is actually a good idea if they are going to put Jack in! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea i agree very good point and idea like it.

O think the Munich 1972 idea is a poor one 1972 is barely history it need to be set with characters well over 200 years old otherwise it takes the ancient feel away from the game Munich 1772 would be better. No reason for that year jsut further back in time so better setting for AC game.

Bullet747
07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
O think the Munich 1972 idea is a poor one 1972 is barely history it need to be set with characters well over 200 years old otherwise it takes the ancient feel away from the game Munich 1772 would be better. No reason for that year jsut further back in time so better setting for AC game.

I wasn't saying, or didn't mean to say, Munich as a setting to play the game in. For example I don't think anyone would want the game to take place in Dallas, Texas just becuase JFK was assassinated there.

There are alot of historical events that took place in area's that wouldn't be good for an open world game to be but I think breif gameplay segments for those particular events would be cool.

Roakeru
07-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Vlad Tepes(The Impaler)1431-1476
Michelangelo Buonarroti:1475-1564
Benvenuto Cellini:1500-1571
Caterina de Medici:1519-1589
Elizabeth Báthory:1560-1614
Giovanni Pico della Mirandola:1463-1494
Nicolaus Copernicus:1473-1543
Francis Bacon:1561-1662
René Descartes:1596-1650
Masaccio:1401-1428
Giorgione:1477-1510
Sandro Botticelli:1445-1510
Donatello:1386-1466
Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino:1483-1520
Christopher Columbus:1451-1506
Magellan:1480 - 1521
Marco Polo:1254-1324
Francisco Pizarro:1478 - 1541
Amerigo Vespucci:1454 - 1512
Vasco da Gama:1469 - 1524
Hernando Cortes:1485 - 1547
Jean Calvin:1509-1564
Martin Luther:1483-1546

austin128
07-22-2010, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
I still think Jack the Ripper was a woman though, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Wa-wut?! Haha how'd you come to that conclusion?

UchihaKarasu
07-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Well, let's just say when I weighed out the different possibilities of what Jack the Ripper did and why he did it, it made more since for him to be a woman. Also the theories seems to make more sense.
Why would a man kill a prostitute?
I dunno, maybe he fell in love with one but she never loved him back so he took his revenge out on them all. Maybe he just wanted to experiment with his medical skills and chose prostitutes because he knew no one would really care. but even then, why did he only remove the uterus?

Still the fact remains that he was never caught so we may never know the truth

Newfieland
07-22-2010, 09:41 AM
I vote for Darth Vader, he seems like a Templar kind of man.

thekyle0
07-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Well, let's just say when I weighed out the different possibilities of what Jack the Ripper did and why he did it, it made more since for him to be a woman. Also the theories seems to make more sense.
Why would a man kill a prostitute?
I dunno, maybe he fell in love with one but she never loved him back so he took his revenge out on them all. Maybe he just wanted to experiment with his medical skills and chose prostitutes because he knew no one would really care. but even then, why did he only remove the uterus? I think I missed the part where "he" becomes a woman. Are you suggesting that she was a sterile woman who was trying to achieve the means to give birth? Or getting back at who she perceived to be the most sexually active group of woman and therefore most likely to become pregnant whereas she had no chance? I'm struggling to see your follow up point.

Or was the following statement only to demonstrate the unlikely reasons why a man would kill a prostitute?

-UchihaKarasu
I dunno, maybe he fell in love with one but she never loved him back so he took his revenge out on them all. Maybe he just wanted to experiment with his medical skills and chose prostitutes because he knew no one would really care. but even then, why did he only remove the uterus?

El_Sjietah
07-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Jack the Ripper is only presumed to be a man, because the odds are against a woman. Most mass murderers in history have been men, especially back in those times, so it's safer to assume he was a man. No real evidence points either way afaik.

Torro747
07-22-2010, 11:01 AM
I think we are forgetting one of the most famous icons in history. Think about this, a local clan leader from Mongolia happens across a mysterious orb. Next thing u kno the Mongolians are united for the first time in history and threatening the most power empire in history. Atilla wouldn't necessarily need to be a Templar either. Like the priest from the vanities he could just of found it n used it for soley his purposes. The Templars could be from the western n roman empires trying to take his Poe.

His death is also perfect for a creed. Atilla was miles away from the heArt of the roman empire n suddenly he decides to stop. As most of u kno the reason he decided to stop was because the pope had a one on one meeting with him. We also kno that in the world of AC the pope carries the papal staff which is a Poe. Not long after atillA apparently dies by getting too drunk n choking on his own blood. Sounds like assassins work to me...

Newfieland
07-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Torro747:
I think we are forgetting one of the most famous icons in history. Think about this, a local clan leader from Mongolia happens across a mysterious orb. Next thing u kno the Mongolians are united for the first time in history and threatening the most power empire in history. Atilla wouldn't necessarily need to be a Templar either. Like the priest from the vanities he could just of found it n used it for soley his purposes. The Templars could be from the western n roman empires trying to take his Poe.

His death is also perfect for a creed. Atilla was miles away from the heArt of the roman empire n suddenly he decides to stop. As most of u kno the reason he decided to stop was because the pope had a one on one meeting with him. We also kno that in the world of AC the pope carries the papal staff which is a Poe. Not long after atillA apparently dies by getting too drunk n choking on his own blood. Sounds like assassins work to me...

But where would the Templars fit into all of that? The Templars were not founded until around 1119 but Atilla only lived from 406-453

bballluva0710
07-22-2010, 11:46 AM
A lot of great historical figures have been mentioned already. I really love the idea of Ben Franklin playing the same kinda role as Da Vinci. I believe that what is best for the AC franchise is keeping it within times of people who have been dead for awhile.

Here's a few that I've thought of:

Shaka Zulu 1787-1828
Vlad the Impaler 1431-1476
Julius Caesar 100-44 BC
The Founding Fathers of the U.S.
Mahatma Ghandi 1869-1948
Christopher Columbus 1451-1506

Also, you can check out this thread. My post might be able to give yall some more ideas.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/1181000478 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1181000478)

Torro747
07-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Newfieland:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torro747:

But where would the Templars fit into all of that? The Templars were not founded until around 1119 but Atilla only lived from 406-453 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a good point but it can be worked out. This scenario should be used after AC3(Because there is no doubt in my mind they will continue. Too much money to be had). In AC mythology certain individuals have known the power of the POE's, in this case Atilla would be one of them. The struggle with Attila to relieve him of this power could be the earliest lineage of the assassin/templar orders. Say, the pope during this time period was the first to realize the power the staff had. Wut u would have is a struggle between Atilla, The Pope, and a third party(the earliest leader of a fledgling assassin order) all at war with each other. However, our third party doesnt want anyone to have the power while the pope and Atilla want to extort its power. Finally when the dust is settled, Atilla and his hord are destroyed and the assassin/templar orders are begining to breath. The poe being the founder of the templar order would also be perfect because because if the templars were originaly based in the vatican then u could also work in historical events such as the inquisition and the first crusade (called for by Pope Urban II)

austin128
07-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Newfieland:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torro747:

But where would the Templars fit into all of that? The Templars were not founded until around 1119 but Atilla only lived from 406-453 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Templars were around before they were officially called Templars. In the game mythology Cleopatra was a Templar a good 1000 years before the Crusades.

Bullet747
07-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Not sure if anyone posted these up but I think some good ones would be....

-Robert E. Lee
-Hannibal Barca
-Albert Einstien(a brief interaction)
-Van Gogh
-Man in the Iron Mask

Interesting stuff below.....

http://listverse.com/2008/05/0...0-mysterious-people/ (http://listverse.com/2008/05/03/top-10-mysterious-people/)

UchihaKarasu
07-24-2010, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thekyle0:
I think I missed the part where "he" becomes a woman. Are you suggesting that she was a sterile woman who was trying to achieve the means to give birth? Or getting back at who she perceived to be the most sexually active group of woman and therefore most likely to become pregnant whereas she had no chance? I'm struggling to see your follow up point.

Well, considering the ever present belief in the dark arts (which I believe were particularly strong in that era) it's possible a sterile woman could achieve birth through such methods. Or it could have been jealously, they're several possibilities.
It's just my personal opinion

Originally posted by thekyle0:
Or was the following statement only to demonstrate the unlikely reasons why a man would kill a prostitute?

No, at first I was naming some reasons why a male Jack the Ripper would kill prostitutes, but my last sentence was a questioning of why a man would wanted to removed item.
Was he also trying to complete some dark art?
Did he have a sterile wife?
Or did he secretly wish to be a woman?
The possibilities are endless

But as I said, it's just my personal belief that Jack the Ripper was a woman

Nuno987
07-24-2010, 03:44 PM
What about Vasco da Gama ? I'd love to see some Portuguese people too! (Yes, I am portuguese.)
I heard something about another assassin going on a Vasco da Gama's trip but will V.d. Gama appear ?

Bullet747
07-24-2010, 08:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thekyle0:
I think I missed the part where "he" becomes a woman. Are you suggesting that she was a sterile woman who was trying to achieve the means to give birth? Or getting back at who she perceived to be the most sexually active group of woman and therefore most likely to become pregnant whereas she had no chance? I'm struggling to see your follow up point.

Well, considering the ever present belief in the dark arts (which I believe were particularly strong in that era) it's possible a sterile woman could achieve birth through such methods. Or it could have been jealously, they're several possibilities.
It's just my personal opinion

Originally posted by thekyle0:

No, at first I was naming some reasons why a male Jack the Ripper would kill prostitutes, but my last sentence was a questioning of why a man would wanted to removed item.
Was he also trying to complete some dark art?
Did he have a sterile wife?
Or did he secretly wish to be a woman?
The possibilities are endless

But as I said, it's just my personal belief that Jack the Ripper was a woman </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't matter either way. We don't know. We can pretend to know but the reality of who and what Jack the Ripper was will likely forever be unknown.

This is about as fruitful a debate as the god debate. Or whether there are aliens.

I would think that if Jack was in the game they would probably make the ripper male as to make the character recognizable as the image most people think of when picturing Jack the Ripper. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

desmondsheir
07-27-2010, 03:06 AM
perhaps characters from well known tales to be used, as if the tales were actual accounts of the top of my head i can only really think of sherlock holmes but feel free to let me know more.

also you know that guy who was killed that started off ww1? maybe that was a templar posing as an assassin to make the world turn against them and the two sides of the great war were actually templars/assassins (yeah its a long shot) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thesilentkill4
07-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Basileios II Boulgaroktonos

Basil II, later surnamed the Bulgar-slayer
In 1014 Basil was ready to launch a campaign aimed at destroying Bulgarian resistance. On July 29, 1014, Basil II and his general Nikephoros Xiphias outmanoeuvred the Bulgarian army, which was defending one of the fortified passes, in the Battle of Kleidion. Samuel avoided capture only through the valour of his son Gabriel. Having crushed the Bulgarians, Basil was said to have captured 15,000 prisoners and blinded 99 of every 100 men, leaving 150 one-eyed men to lead them back to their ruler. Samuel was physically struck down by the dreadful apparition of his blinded army, and he died two days later after suffering a stroke. Although the extent of Basil's mistreatment of the Bulgarian prisoners may have been exaggerated, this incident helped to give rise to Basil's nickname of Boulgaroktonos, "the Bulgar-slayer", in later tradition.

Wikipedia is not a good source but anyway:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_II

SlimeDynamiteD
07-27-2010, 03:54 AM
1014 is kind of outdated since we're in the 1500s with Ezio :P

EzioAssassin51
07-27-2010, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
1014 is kind of outdated since we're in the 1500s with Ezio :P

Yeah, if anything, they'd be moving forward (haha Julia Gillard... only aussie's would get that)!

SlimeDynamiteD
07-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Lol xD
I'd love to see the 80 Years' War between Holland and Spain back in 1568-1648
With Filips II and Willen van Oranje.
(I think other dutch people agree with me xD)
I think they could make a pretty good story about that.
Here's a wikipedia link if you want to read that xD

EDIT: Since the link doesn't work go here and click on the Wikipedia link: http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&so...&fp=fbc92b72cccbcb68 (http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&source=hp&q=80+Years%27+War&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=fbc92b72cccbcb68)

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-27-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by desmondsheir:
perhaps characters from well known tales to be used, as if the tales were actual accounts of the top of my head i can only really think of sherlock holmes but feel free to let me know more.

also you know that guy who was killed that started off ww1? maybe that was a templar posing as an assassin to make the world turn against them and the two sides of the great war were actually templars/assassins (yeah its a long shot) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ah, you mean Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...Ferdinand_of_Austria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria)

well, was an assasination, but i dont see how you could link it with AC universe. At all it's a time period with the beginning of modern guns and war technology.

Nostradamus
Martin Luther
Albrecht von Wallenstein
Gustaphus Adolphus, King of Sweden
Katharina the Great, Queen of Russia
Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati order.
Charlemagne the Great
Robbespiere
Julius Cäsar
Arminius
The Fugger Family

Fictional:

Sigurd
Wotan
Donar

@Bullet747, interessting, but they forgot Amelia Earhart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart

austin128
07-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Fictional:

Sigurd
Wotan
Donar

Who are these guys and why do you think they fit in Assassin's Creed?

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-28-2010, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by austin128:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
Fictional:

Sigurd
Wotan
Donar

Who are these guys and why do you think they fit in Assassin's Creed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigurd maybe. UBI talked about King Arthur. Sigurd is a mythic person aswell. So...they, Sigurd and King Arthur work together and the other 2 guys could be belong to King Arthur Crew aswell in AC.

Wotan is the maingod of the ancient germans in middle europe. In Scandinavia Wotan is known as Odin.
And what Thor is in Scandiavia, Donar is in middle europe.

And Sigurd is an mystical germanic hero.

I know, that isn't the best characters which would fit in AC, thats why i put them to the end of my post, but well the title says "Who would you like to see portrayed". So, i mentioned them.
Yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sigurd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd

Wotan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotan

Donar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donar

Ok, we already have Those who came before, but UBISOFT could include well known greek or roman gods, maybe.

Seriously, lets face it. I think more than half of the figures mentionded so far, we will never see portrayed in AC, including the 3 ones i mentioned and the others aswell...

UBI may pick a few figures out of this thread, who knows.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-28-2010, 04:07 AM
UBI may pick a few figures out of this thread, who knows.
Little chance, but we'll see :P

notafanboy
07-28-2010, 04:41 AM
i saw jesus in ac1

EzioAssassin51
07-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
i saw jesus in ac1

Really? When?

Ru1986
07-28-2010, 05:53 AM
i saw jesus in ac1
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif I enjoyed that one mate.

austin128
07-28-2010, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by austin128:
[QUOTE]Ok, we already have Those who came before, but UBISOFT could include well known greek or roman gods, maybe.
The Greek and Roman gods were The Ones Who Came Before, so you'll probably get your wish granted in one form or the other.

austin128
07-28-2010, 10:47 AM
i saw jesus in ac1
A joke, yes? hahaha I always thought they should have put the hill where He died outside of Jerusalem's gates as an easter egg. It looks like a skull.

Bullet747
07-31-2010, 11:58 AM
One more for the road http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Louis and Clark

TheLeoCrow
07-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Lucrezia Borgia in brotherhood.
'Nuff Said

kriegerdesgottes
07-31-2010, 09:00 PM
i guarantee we will see michelangelo in brotherhood, its only a matter of time till they announce it

primerib69
07-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
Lucrezia Borgia in brotherhood.
'Nuff Said

Hahaha then you might as well put Giovanni too (not Ezio's dad).

TheLeoCrow
08-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Giovani Borgia died in 1497 so it's not possible, while Lucrezia died in 1519, after Rodrigo (1503) and Cesare(1507)

primerib69
08-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
Giovani Borgia died in 1497 so it's not possible, while Lucrezia died in 1519, after Rodrigo (1503) and Cesare(1507)

Whoops my bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

TheLeoCrow
08-01-2010, 04:12 AM
No prob.
Besides Lucrezias are popular latelly, have you seen spartacus: blood and sand?

primerib69
08-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Nope, never heard of it. sgood?

TheLeoCrow
08-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Well, it should be renamed into blood and ©0©ks instead of blood and sand. It also has Xena (Lucy Lawless) showing more skin than ever. But it also has a surprisingly good script. Anyway, sorry for the offtopic

El_Sjietah
08-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Don't expect anything resembling an accurate history lesson though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

primerib69
08-01-2010, 05:10 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I have no idea what you're talking about but yeah thats off-topic. Anywayyyyyyy, I want to see a lot more of Leo.

austin128
08-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Anywayyyyyyy, I want to see a lot more of Leo.
Me too. In real life Cesare Borgia hired Leonardo, so that'll work great in the game (like he's a spy).

primerib69
08-02-2010, 02:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anywayyyyyyy, I want to see a lot more of Leo.
Me too. In real life Cesare Borgia hired Leonardo, so that'll work great in the game (like he's a spy). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Major plot twist, anyone?

EzioAssassin51
08-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anywayyyyyyy, I want to see a lot more of Leo.
Me too. In real life Cesare Borgia hired Leonardo, so that'll work great in the game (like he's a spy). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Major plot twist, anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Major Comment Repeat anyone? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

primerib69
08-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:

Major plot twist, anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Major Comment Repeat anyone? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever bro, it's pretty predictable thang naw mean?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

austin128
08-03-2010, 02:27 AM
@primerib69
Are you thinking double-agent-type stuff?
I don't think Leo would do that.

primerib69
08-03-2010, 02:19 PM
@primerib69

Double-agent as in he works for one thing while working for another thing and those two things are opposed each other but the agent makes it seem like he only works for one when he actually works for both but somehow makes only one side come out on top?

austin128
08-03-2010, 08:06 PM
@primerib69

Double-agent as in he works for one thing while working for another thing and those two things are opposed each other but the agent makes it seem like he only works for one when he actually works for both but somehow makes only one side come out on top? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes?
Haha that made me laugh.

SBRedFlag
08-03-2010, 08:22 PM
@primerib69

Double-agent as in he works for one thing while working for another thing and those two things are opposed each other but the agent makes it seem like he only works for one when he actually works for both but somehow makes only one side come out on top? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he knows what a double-agent is, thanks primerib http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

X10J
08-03-2010, 09:15 PM
good ones here. how about robin hood?

Originally posted by Torro747:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:

This is a good point but it can be worked out. This scenario should be used after AC3(Because there is no doubt in my mind they will continue. Too much money to be had). In AC mythology certain individuals have known the power of the POE's, in this case Atilla would be one of them. The struggle with Attila to relieve him of this power could be the earliest lineage of the assassin/templar orders. Say, the pope during this time period was the first to realize the power the staff had. Wut u would have is a struggle between Atilla, The Pope, and a third party(the earliest leader of a fledgling assassin order) all at war with each other. However, our third party doesnt want anyone to have the power while the pope and Atilla want to extort its power. Finally when the dust is settled, Atilla and his hord are destroyed and the assassin/templar orders are begining to breath. The poe being the founder of the templar order would also be perfect because because if the templars were originaly based in the vatican then u could also work in historical events such as the inquisition and the first crusade (called for by Pope Urban II) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In one of the truth puzzles, Cain had a templar cross over his head. While Able had the assassin's symble over his, and it is the world's oldest war. ??

CherokeeInferno
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I think that some that would work would be:
* Lenin (had an attempted assassination attempt)
* Trotsky (assassinated in Mexico, 1940)
* Hitler
* Mussolini
* Lincoln (John Wilkes Booth being a Templar)
* Henry VIII
* Elizabeth
* Bloody Mary
* Phillip II
* Pope Pius IX (claimed popes as infallible)
* Leo X
* Charles V
* Martin Luther
* Lamech, from Cain's line (said he would wound someone 77 times what they did to him and his line of people were all looked down upon by God)
* John Calvin
* Louis Napoleon (Napoleon's nephew, elected President of France in 1848, he attempted to turn France back into an empire)
* General Hindenberg (also President of Weimar Republic)
* The Fuggers
* Caesar Augustus
* Chuck Norris http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
P.S. It would also be cool if there were "flashback" memories where you played as a gladiator or a Roman warrior. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

austin128
08-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by X10J:
good ones here. how about robin hood?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:

This is a good point but it can be worked out. This scenario should be used after AC3(Because there is no doubt in my mind they will continue. Too much money to be had). In AC mythology certain individuals have known the power of the POE's, in this case Atilla would be one of them. The struggle with Attila to relieve him of this power could be the earliest lineage of the assassin/templar orders. Say, the pope during this time period was the first to realize the power the staff had. Wut u would have is a struggle between Atilla, The Pope, and a third party(the earliest leader of a fledgling assassin order) all at war with each other. However, our third party doesnt want anyone to have the power while the pope and Atilla want to extort its power. Finally when the dust is settled, Atilla and his hord are destroyed and the assassin/templar orders are begining to breath. The poe being the founder of the templar order would also be perfect because because if the templars were originaly based in the vatican then u could also work in historical events such as the inquisition and the first crusade (called for by Pope Urban II) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In one of the truth puzzles, Cain had a templar cross over his head. While Able had the assassin's symble over his, and it is the world's oldest war. ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I totally agree. Templars and Assassin's have been fighting each other since then, whenever that was. At least thousands of years before Atilla the Hun.

austin128
08-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by CherokeeInferno:
* Hitler
* Mussolini
* Henry VIII
* Elizabeth
* Bloody Mary
* Phillip II
* Leo X
* Charles V
* Martin Luther
* Lamech, from Cain's line (said he would wound someone 77 times what they did to him and his line of people were all looked down upon by God)
* John Calvin
* Louis Napoleon (Napoleon's nephew, elected President of France in 1848, he attempted to turn France back into an empire)
* The Fuggers
* Caesar Augustus
P.S. It would also be cool if there were "flashback" memories where you played as a gladiator or a Roman warrior. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
All good ideas.

primerib69
08-05-2010, 12:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CherokeeInferno:
* Hitler
* Mussolini
* Henry VIII
* Elizabeth
* Bloody Mary
* Phillip II
* Leo X
* Charles V
* Martin Luther
* John Calvin
* The Fuggers
* Caesar Augustus
All good ideas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is Chuck Norris a good idea? Bro...I agree with your list but...Chuck Norris? Is that really necessary?

austin128
08-05-2010, 02:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CherokeeInferno:
* Hitler
* Mussolini
* Henry VIII
* Elizabeth
* Bloody Mary
* Phillip II
* Leo X
* Charles V
* Martin Luther
* John Calvin
* The Fuggers
* Caesar Augustus

How is Chuck Norris a good idea? Bro...I agree with your list but...Chuck Norris? Is that really necessary? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That was a joke, my friend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

primerib69
08-05-2010, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
* Hitler
* Mussolini
* Henry VIII
* Elizabeth
* Bloody Mary
* Phillip II
* Leo X
* Charles V
* Martin Luther
* John Calvin
* The Fuggers
* Caesar Augustus

How is Chuck Norris a good idea? Bro...I agree with your list but...Chuck Norris? Is that really necessary? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That was a joke, my friend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha ok good. You would have been the first person to diss Chuck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

austin128
08-05-2010, 01:36 PM
@primerib69 And the last. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

HankTheButcher
08-05-2010, 01:59 PM
I would have to say that history has had it's share of questionable rulers/leaders and as I was reading peoples suggestions. I can not find one that truly stood out more than another other than "Nintendo and Bill Gates"... Yet, I would love to see a feudal area Japan AC game.

As long as the creative direction of UBI is as good as the ones in the past, then either of these would be great! Let's hope the absence of Patrice Désilets does not hurt the franchise.

primerib69
08-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Add Pol Pot, Marcos, and Tamerlane to that list http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

austin128
08-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HankTheButcher:
I would have to say that history has had it's share of questionable rulers/leaders and as I was reading peoples suggestions. I can not find one that truly stood out more than another other than "Nintendo and Bill Gates"... Yet, I would love to see a feudal area Japan AC game.

Then it would really be a PS3 exclusive. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As long as the creative direction of UBI is as good as the ones in the past, then either of these would be great! Let's hope the absence of Patrice Désilets does not hurt the franchise. I'm a little worried about that too. But all the head guys in the interviews seem to care about the gamers and this franchise more than money, and seem to be very keen on what gamers want (all my opinion).

HankTheButcher
08-06-2010, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HankTheButcher:

Then it would really be a PS3 exclusive. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As long as the creative direction of UBI is as good as the ones in the past, then either of these would be great! Let's hope the absence of Patrice Désilets does not hurt the franchise. I'm a little worried about that too. But all the head guys in the interviews seem to care about the gamers and this franchise more than money, and seem to be very keen on what gamers want (all my opinion). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's hope.

Stormpen
08-24-2010, 04:38 AM
In the first AC: B singleplayer video we got, at the end when Cesare has captured Mario and Caterina, there's a blond haired woman hanging onto Cesare's shoulder ( http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ) I was wondering if that's his sister, Lucrezia Borgia? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucrezia_Borgia)

If it is, it should be interesting if she and Ezio meet, since she was one of the femme fatales of the Renaissance. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

EDIT: She's the one I'm talking about:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4922664847_01017f9ec4_z.jpg

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 05:11 AM
Guys we do know that the AC story (the war between templatrs and Assassins) IS fiction dont we? Its just some are speaking as though thsi war really happened. The templar knights mught have fought the Hashashins in the crusades but so did the Hospitaller and Teutonic knights. More that likely evryone fought each other in thoise times. So although they may have had wars against one another the fact that it continued after the Templars dispanded is fiction. The storys of the Templars that AC gives us are all fiction. I hope we know that otherwise we need to get things in perspective.

gsosolid
08-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Eric Cantona.

Astralcloak
11-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by RBlount10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:

-Bill Gates
-Donald Trump
-Bush/Cheney
-Al Quaida

Others:
-Rasputin, The Romanovs
-Hitler
-Stalin
-Colombus
-The Irish/Celtic Druids
-Shakespeare
-Joan of Arc
I like most of them but using Bush and Cheney and the famous people who are alive is not smart. Although he might been a bad presdent it would offend alot of people and Obama is not even better so you could also should him down as a templar. People who are still alive should be left alone. Don't call me a republican and a Bush lover because I'm not defending him. I'm an Independent and I hate the government who ever is running it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the glyph memory fragments in AC2, one of them u need to find the assassins symbol on the destroyed bunker hitler used 1945, and it clearly explained that hitler was a member of the templars, and used a PoE to start ww2

gamertam
11-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Popes and Cardinals?.