PDA

View Full Version : The Ezio...Chokeslam???

Dynasty2021
11-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Heya gang,

Just been trying to get my Sweeper achievement (sweep 5 guards with a long weapon) and got a crowd of guards around me, one of which had a spear.

So everyone but him was attacking me, so I was throwing punches at him to get him to attack me atlast, so I could disarm him for his long weapon.

I got him down to one square and he still wasnt fighting back.

So I threw one last punch at him.

Ezio kicked the spear out of his hand, grabbed him by the throat, launched him up and dumped him on his back, knocking him out.
Maybe it killed him, I dont remember seeing him rolling around.

Wonder what other hidden animations Ive been missing out on!?

Im loving this. The animations are my favourite part of the game. I just run around with the Auditore cape picking fights and seeing what new animations I can find. The axe to the groin is a personal fave as a counter.
That 'Ooooooh thats gotta hurt' factor.

An_Idea
11-29-2009, 10:00 AM
those are just the fist fighting animations, they arent really hidden, theres one where you crush their windpipe, another where im pretty sure you break their back, the fist fighting counters are fun so i try to fistfight more often http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TooLazy4Name
11-29-2009, 10:50 AM
1. he, as you said, chokeslams them.

2. he punches their face lightly to stun them, grabs their arm and punches their shoulder and breaks it, then sweep kicks him off his feet.

3. headbutts them, then grabs their head and knees them twice in the face.

Counterattack animations.

1. he punches them 3 times in the stomach, then once in the face sending them flying.

2. headbutts once, then knees in the face, sending them flying.

3. idk how to do it, but he punches their throat and they writhe on the ground. this one is not always a instant KO, it sometimes takes two times.

Back Attacks.

1. come up behind a injured enemy (only 1 or 2 health squares) and punch him. ezio will break his neck.

2. do the same thing, and ezio will sometimes throw the enemy to the ground and gears of war style curb stomp him.

PS - I'm a fist fighting fanatic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

An_Idea
11-29-2009, 11:38 AM
theres one where he grabs the guards head with both his hands and smashes it into his knee, pretty brutal, or did you already get that?

BAMB0
11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
You're missing the windpipe crushing move. It's a move you do by standing in front of the enemy.

Also for back attacks, I find that it doesn't matter how much health they have. I just grab them immediately and throw them against a wall so they fall over, as they are getting up I just position myself behind them and he does that animation.

Edengoth
11-29-2009, 01:39 PM
As a sidenote, if you're trying to get a certain guard to attack you so you can steal his weapon, that's what "taunt" is for. Use the head button while that guard is highlighted.

TooLazy4Name
11-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
theres one where he grabs the guards head with both his hands and smashes it into his knee, pretty brutal, or did you already get that?

i named that one to, but i said he headbutts them then grabbs their head and slams it into his knee twice.

also, i listed the windpipe crushing one but i worded it as "punches their throat"

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 02:22 PM
My favourite (it's not rare or anything, it just looks really cool) is when you repeatedly stab the guy in the stomach with both your blades with your head down.

No idea why, but I love it.

An_Idea
11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:

i named that one to, but i said he headbutts them then grabbs their head and slams it into his knee twice.

also, i listed the windpipe crushing one but i worded it as "punches their throat" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my apologies

TooLazy4Name
11-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:

also, i listed the windpipe crushing one but i worded it as "punches their throat" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my apologies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem.