PDA

View Full Version : Updated release date, pre-order info and release types?

seandees2008
02-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Hello,
I can't seem to locate an updated release date. The last info I can find was that it will be released in March, but I can't find a date in March. Also, I can't find anywhere to pre-order it. (None of the big companies even have it listed on their website.) Ubisoft doesn't seem to have it listed on their Ubishop section at all. (Ubishop has several other titles available for pre-order, but no mention of H6) You would think that with March being 3 weeks away, there would be a little more info about it.
Any idea of what date it will be released?
Any idea of what format(s) it will be released in? With hereos 5, there was the black box pre-order limited special edition. (Only 2500(?) made) It had extra character bonuses and a silver coin in a felt cloth bag). There was a different, more generic Limited Edition, with a few bonuses. And there was the regular release. Any ideas about Heroes 6 release editions?
Thanks, Sean

znork
02-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Well we are shure its not marsh so stay tuned for a new date

dragonfairie
02-20-2011, 05:16 PM
amazon.com has it available for pre-order as a May 10 release.

NachoAdept
02-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Uggghhh... Thanks for the info. At least it looks like I'll have it in time to enjoy before the new baby comes (and in between bottle feedings)!

R,
Nacho

Elementalist.
02-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Enjoy your free time while you can!

.. be sure to teach the baby heroes, will you? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif