PDA

View Full Version : AoE (["SPOILERS"]) IF YOU HAVENT BEATEN BROTHERHOOD

raziale
11-25-2010, 08:16 AM
I thought that the apple was kind of a letdown. Like the previous ac games the apple was used make copies of the users. All it can do is control guards and kill them /you if your not careful. Im not saying its worthless but seeing how you cant use not one weapon or item so why not add the clones it was pretty cool too.

BAMB0
11-25-2010, 08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure the Apple is a mind controlling item. It can make the weak minded do whatever the holder of the apple makes them think. In this case Ezio wanted to just fry their brains or make them kill each other. A lot quicker than trying to make clones in the mind of the gaurds and fooling them that way. Ezio wanted to be done with things as quickly as possible.

Opposed to what he did against the Pope and what Al Mualim did to Altair by making clones of themselves to fool and confused them as to which one is the real one, especially since that was a 1 on 1 fight.

raziale
11-25-2010, 08:45 AM
that makes sense but he could've did when he starts that when u cant loose any health therefore not being able to use it. it could've been done there or aleast something that wouldnt take health away but running works.

SolidSnakeMat
11-25-2010, 09:03 AM
I don't know what you all think but I felt powerful with the apple. I can see why it would be dangerous in the wrong hands. I'd probably say I wouldn't be able to handle the power without losing my sanity in the process.

raziale
11-25-2010, 10:09 AM
yea your right i would probraly try to stop of cople of wars peple win a couple of lotteries http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by raziale:
yea your right i would probraly try to stop of cople of wars peple win a couple of lotteries http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif
I'd use it to start wars.

assassin087
11-25-2010, 03:55 PM
If the apple is made for mind control does that mean that the copies are fake and in peoples head.

BAMB0
11-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes. At least thats how I always felt it was projected as. I guess it's sort of like the green latern ring where it uses will power. So even if you have 2 strong minded people it comes down to the will and forcing there will on the other. Like with the Pope vs Ezio at the end of AC2.

If you listen to the dialogue in the final fight in AC1 and you read the glyphs in AC2, its always given a hint that its a mind control. Like how Moses parting the red sea wasn't real and it was thanks to the use of the apple. And all the miracles throughout history. It makes you believe what the wielder wants you to believe. Whether its seeing multiple clones of someone, or getting hurt when nothings really there or controlling your mind to kill a teammate.