PDA

View Full Version : Unreasonable Death

Metal999
07-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Hello!
I have installed the game Yesterday,
Started playing today.
Had really fun,great game,but I have just met a big problam which need you tp help me fix.
I started playing Act 3 I think it's called,it's the part of game that you kill the sheriff,after Thomas had time with his duaghter,and then i kept on running away,and then found some sort of a carrige after Ray asked for finding horses,and then i went on it and shoot the enemy and stuff,then got out of the town,and then suddenly i replace places with the youngest brother and sit in the back of the carrige,and we start moving and then other brother says "here they come" something like that and i look out of left and right window but dont see any enemy and then suddenly out of nowhere the player (me) just dies,out of no reason.no shot is heard,no fight just nothing dies at the back of that carrige and i just cant keep on playing its so anoying problam or bug whatever it is please help me i want to keep playing!
HELPPPP

thatguywhodies
07-01-2009, 07:33 PM
same problem very annoying if i keep playing over an over eventually one of the guys will ride up next to the wagon an i can get him but then insta death they must have magic bullets
and can see through walls I Also like the fact that the wagon is the size for 4 people but you have to stand in one spot an get nailed in the head

To bad you cant return opened games

DocFaust
07-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Same problem here, I can see one guy for a split second as the wagon is turning, tried dynamite... about 30 seconds later of zero enemy visibility: POP. I'm dead.

Liquid_Z
07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Well, I can say that part worked fine for me. What graphic cards are you guys using?

cheapherk
07-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by dannyb0i:
Well, I can say that part worked fine for me. What graphic cards are you guys using?

Ditto- no problem at this part.

Metal999
07-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Well,i can see i'm noy alone in this,But game developers must found a solution or they will get suited for my money lol!
I want to keep on playing,good game i must say,
and for those who asked,I am using 7600GT video card,and even though it's old,it worked fine until now i passed 2 acts so that is not the problam.It's a bug which someone need to fix for us!

jeremyk16
07-02-2009, 07:50 AM
heyhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif so if somebody get through this lv so maybe u can upload your save on rapidshare or somewhere else http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Metal999
07-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Yea,I thought about this idea as well Jeremy.
But this isn't the real solution,It will be just for last resort,if you know what I mean,I stil want to get through this chapter.
Do you have that problam as well?

FredEx919
07-02-2009, 08:02 AM
What difficulty are you guys playing the game on? I didn't run into a problem on this part, however I do know the enemies will start shooting before you are able to see them. The first ones should come up on the right side, but again they will start shooting before you are able to see them.

Be sure when you get to this part you are facing the correct direction or you will not be able to see them coming. Make sure you are facing the opposite direction that the stage coach is moving.

Metal999
07-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Listen up everyone! I have found that solution!
The problam was that in order to get passed that chapter in the game you have to reduce all graphics and resolution to MINIMUM!
by that way you will be able to get past the chapter without dying with no reason!
Have fun everybody,and if you gonna put it on the FAQ or whatever,give me a credit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif! xD!
After completing that chapter,you will are able to bring back up all graphics to what they were http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

UrVolk
07-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Metal999, I tried to play with minimal graphic settings, but this problem existed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif I had to use trainer to get past that chapter.

ulfkell
07-02-2009, 11:40 AM
I am having this problem as well for the past 2 days. I am getting extremely frustrated with this. It seems to be an error by the coders, possibly, that bullets can come through the back of the stage coach? By the way the level is set up it seems u are supposed to fight off the riders as they approach the sides of the stage coach...but it seems most of us never even get that far. I will try the suggestion by Metall999 now...and then search for a trainer. Ubi...hire better coders and test your games on multiple set-ups, OPS, Specs, etc...0 points for you even though the game is awesome. Stuff like this completely ruins the gaming experience. Boo UbiSoft

ulfkell
07-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Metal99 U ARE THE MAN! Your solution worked like a charm and I was able to complete the section of the game..which was actually quite fun...though short. After 2 days, 6 hours of play, and countless restarts, I cant believe a simple reduction of ALL video quality was the answer. Thanks alot dude. Ubi needs to patch and fix this issue ASAP.

Metal999
07-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Was happy to help,ulfkell!
Have a nice time playing!

thatguywhodies
07-02-2009, 04:26 PM
I turned all the graphics down and it fixed it for me. werid quark

Good Find metal thanks for posting it

Metal999
07-02-2009, 04:44 PM
No problam man,
Have fun playing!

spidermonkey88
07-06-2009, 03:23 AM
I've lowered my graphics settings on every single setting under the VIDEO tab on the home page but nothing is happening the horsemen still don't appear.

npl100
07-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Have also tried the suggested method re lower all graphics settings - but just after the horseman disappears, Ray keeps dropping dopwn dead!

frostwolf20000
07-12-2009, 06:12 PM
yeah, i get the same problem, except its different. i see the horsemen, i shoot @ the horsemen, but my shots all get stuck in the carriage framework! but theirs go straight through and hit me in the head! its something the developers just haven't thought through properly. it'd be great if you could toggle sticking your head out the window and use the inside carriage for cover. make alot more sense. i hope ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS IS READING THIS!!!!! oh, and my pc is brand new, up to date hardware and software, so its not a hardware issue, or a software one. and another thing is you cant even use concentration during this, so it makes it even harder! this is the only level so far were i am truly disappointed.

Eric_490
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Ok i had this problem on the PC and now have played the level multiple time without a hitch using my method. On Very Hard difficulty every time.

Start the level and then proceed like listed below.

1. Kill Marshal
2. Go to gunshop and buy as much dynamite as possible and if you can get quickshooters.
3. If you didnt get quickshooters see if you can get them off the bodys of people, doesnt matter if they are rusty.
4. Dont use the dynamite till the stage coach.
5. In the stagecoach wait and look out the right side of the stage coach as if you were facing backwards and wait till you see one man on a horse.
6. Shoot the man on the horse if you can then every 5-10 seconds throw a stick of dynamite till you have thrown 3-4 of em.
7. By now you should be turning and throw some more.
8. Use your instincts and as a hint you can throw dynamite through the back of the stagecoach and right behind you so they all die.
9. If you run out of dynamite and there are still some guys look out the rear left side and shoot any of them you see when the stage turns or spam fire out the back.
Good luck!