PDA

View Full Version : Is there updates(patches)?

YunSheng88
11-30-2010, 07:50 PM
I am overseas at the moment with my ps3 with no internet connection. As I am getting brotherhood soon, will there be any online updates when I install it?

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 02:32 AM
I hope so because I have some stupid glitch problems I never got my il volpes bite even though I completed all the thief missions and I am missing a supply which as it turns out is supposed to just be poison which I have including fast poison. this game is really a little glitchy

YunSheng88
12-01-2010, 02:57 AM
I was actually ask if I could play on get go without an update stopping me from playing with the lack of internet connection

jimbo11235813
12-01-2010, 04:13 AM
You should be able to play. The only problem would be that any bugs or glitches that have been fixed so far by updates will remain on your game, as well as not being to play multiplayer. But as for playing the single player game, it should be fine to play (I've never come across a PS3 game that needed an update to play the single player part of the game)

YunSheng88
12-01-2010, 04:27 AM
Well occasionally when I get a new game, the game would force to update. Especially now when I have no internet connection at the moment. So I was asking when I start the game, will there be any updates popping up where I could not start the game till I installed the update