PDA

View Full Version : An Update on the status of the VWC Forums

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 06:46 PM
S! everyone,

I have been updated as to the status of the servers for the VWC Forums. It seems that our provider had a problem with their servers. Seems to me that the servers were shut down by accident. So we are being compensated for it.

We are also moving to a more reliable server so the transfer over there will be gradual. I anticipate this to be done very soon. As for the servers being back up that should be up today. I wa stold 30 minutes to an hour but you know how tech support is.

SO not to worry we will be back soon. I am currently banging out the design for the new website. If anyone wishes to secure a domain name for us contact me via email boyington214@cox.net and I will host it so everyone can enjoy it!

S! Viper

<table style="filter:glow[color=red, strength=3"><tr><td> <font color=white>Viper
Commanding Officer VMF-513
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"
</font></td></tr></table>

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 06:46 PM
S! everyone,

I have been updated as to the status of the servers for the VWC Forums. It seems that our provider had a problem with their servers. Seems to me that the servers were shut down by accident. So we are being compensated for it.

We are also moving to a more reliable server so the transfer over there will be gradual. I anticipate this to be done very soon. As for the servers being back up that should be up today. I wa stold 30 minutes to an hour but you know how tech support is.

SO not to worry we will be back soon. I am currently banging out the design for the new website. If anyone wishes to secure a domain name for us contact me via email boyington214@cox.net and I will host it so everyone can enjoy it!

S! Viper

<table style="filter:glow[color=red, strength=3"><tr><td> <font color=white>Viper

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 08:43 PM
VWC is back up!!!! Enjoy!!!

S! Viper

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 09:24 PM
Bump