PDA

View Full Version : WILL I BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME THIS YEAR?

darnokz
04-28-2010, 06:28 AM
Seriously I cant connect to ubisoft servers for 4 or more hours already !!!!!!!! What the hell ubisoft!?

Sl0Way
04-28-2010, 07:52 AM
The answer to the topic qustion is: No way in hell!
They are gonna swim around in our money the rest of the year. Around cristmas they will release a patch doing no good and then swim a little more. Next year they will scratch their head and wonder what is up thit those server.

LithianLord
04-28-2010, 08:56 AM
YES

darnokz
04-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by LithianLord:
YES

Really? How? Because it says my 25 mb/s ultra stable connection, which almost never have any problems, is unable to connect to Ubisoft server and I should check internet connection ^^.

Also my assassins creed II was working great in march and I finished it without single issue but TODAY when I tried to launch it after failing to launch conviction it says that I cant connect to Ubisoft too !!! :0

LithianLord
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by arathad:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LithianLord:
YES

Really? How? Because it says my 25 mb/s ultra stable connection, which almost never have any problems, is unable to connect to Ubisoft server and I should check internet connection ^^. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not connection speed that factors in. In my opinion, I think it has something both to do on Ubisoft's side and people not keeping the right ports open.

Mine connect day-of with no problems, so it isn't like their servers are down. Just be happy these aren't EA servers...

darnokz
04-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Well I can at least play on EA servers but I wasnt able to check conviction and I bought i 8 hours ago

LithianLord
04-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by arathad:
Well I can at least play on EA servers but I wasnt able to check conviction and I bought i 8 hours ago

Every EA game I have owned couldn't be played a few days after release due to their servers going down. Battlefield 1943 was completely unplayable for days, Bad Company 2 had server errors release even though they had such a large beta.

I understand the frustration as Ubisoft hasn't said anything yet, but if people are playing it fine that means it's not completely broken.