PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Assassin Amour

BradB97
08-30-2011, 08:19 AM
Why is it only available in the Special Edition and not higher versions of the game, such as Collector's or Animus?

blazefp
08-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Cuz Ubi want us to choose an edition that doesn't have all we want so they can put the turkish armor to sell later on and therefore making us spend more money than that we want

In other words, for them to get the maximum money from us

Krayus Korianis
08-30-2011, 10:55 AM
It'll be included as DLC anyways. So why you complaining?

SupremeCaptain
08-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

He isn't... He was asking.

RzaRecta357
08-30-2011, 11:29 AM
This is the one thing I was worried about. That edition comes with the doctor and the turkish armor and I can't get it. That sucks. Is there a place to order it online?

AC2 had a preorder black outfit for Ezio.

Never was released as DLC.

reddragonhrcro
08-30-2011, 11:32 AM
Well usualy the highest edition should have all bonuses which is in this case the Animus Edition.It would be a bit dissapointing to not have it in this edition.

Krayus Korianis
08-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

He isn't... He was asking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He/She was. Should learn to read better.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please post constructively.</span>

I'm getting the Signature Edition of AC:R and I know that after a while that Ubisoft will release DLC for AC:R and it will most likely include any DLC given for the game editions out right now.

SevketErhat
08-30-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm sure that all those codes for costumes etc will hit ebay as soon as the game comes out

C112408E
08-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Cuz Ubi want us to choose an edition that doesn't have all we want so they can put the turkish armor to sell later on and therefore making us spend more money than that we want

In other words, for them to get the maximum money from us

Sad truth. No matter what, you will never be able to get every bonus unless you buy each and every single version of the game or buy them from places like eBay.

SupremeCaptain
08-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are an idiot, lol.

<span class="ev_code_RED">No insults please</span>

LightRey
08-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are an idiot, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First of all, just because it's a question doesn't mean it's not also a complaint. One doesn't exclude the other. Besides, this particular question is formulated in such a way that it can most certainly be interpreted as a complaint.

Second, insults are against forum rules.
<span class="ev_code_RED">So is back seat modding...</span>

Jjfd99
08-30-2011, 02:36 PM
I agree with lightrey.

albertwesker22
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are an idiot, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First of all, just because it's a question doesn't mean it's not also a complaint. One doesn't exclude the other. Besides, this particular question is formulated in such a way that it can most certainly be interpreted as a complaint.

Second, insults are against forum rules. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a Light http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
<span class="ev_code_RED">Insults/Language please...</span>

We argue over the dumbest things lol

LightRey
08-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

albertwesker22
08-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

I'm not sure how to respond to this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, I was not insulting you. Just making light of a part of your post.

I was just baffled at how SupremeCaptain reacted to Krayus_Korianis, and I basically agree with your OP.

LightRey
08-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
You're a pr**k Light http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I'm not sure how to respond to this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, I was not insulting you. Just making light of a part of your post.

I was just baffled at how SupremeCaptain reacted to Krayus_Korianis, and I basically agree with your OP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ok, good :P

blazefp
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Light, you should take things so seriously http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

nickfern19
08-30-2011, 05:12 PM
It's hard to be sarcastic on the Internet

Black_Widow9
08-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by BradB97:
Why is it only available in the Special Edition and not higher versions of the game, such as Collector's or Animus?
Please post this here-
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>