PDA

View Full Version : Searching for mentors.

dboates
01-24-2011, 03:34 PM
So I've finally checked out my Templar Grade, Grand Master "Free for All" and Seneschal overall, and I want to bring up my overall ranking. Problem is that I don't really play any of the team or co-op modes (although Chest Capture is pretty fun) because I don't know anyone else who plays. I've tried playing with randoms a few times, but I tend to suck and get yelled at for being level 47 and having no clue what I'm doing.

Is there anyone out there who is looking for someone to play team modes and is willing to take the time to teach me some strategy and actually COOPERATE a bit?

laserjock2003
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM

Is there anyone out there who is looking for someone to play team modes and is willing to take the time to teach me some strategy and actually COOPERATE a bit?
If you are on PSN, feel free to add me. (put forum in the request so I know where you came from)

I mainly play Manhunt, and have started liking alliance recently - dont really care for Chest Capturing, but havent really play it too much either. I have a mic, and generally play ~ 8:30 PM - 10:30 Pacific time.

dboates
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I suppose I should mention (duh) that I'm on Xbox Live (gamertag = username) and usually play in the afternoons on weekdays (unemployed for the moment) in the Pacific time zone.