PDA

View Full Version : Is HyperLobby down?

exitiummachina
08-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Just wondering as I can't seem to access the server list or the website, which means I can't play online (and die). Just wondering if any of you have seen the same issue, it's been like this all day for me.

exitiummachina
08-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Just wondering as I can't seem to access the server list or the website, which means I can't play online (and die). Just wondering if any of you have seen the same issue, it's been like this all day for me.

BrotherVoodoo
08-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Nope,just got in sir.

exitiummachina
08-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Before I was getting a socket 10060 error, now it's telling me 'Error: HyperLobby server is not connected'. I use comcast and heard it has issues with my ISP, but it worked perfectly last week and now doesn't seem to work at all.

BrotherVoodoo
08-03-2007, 06:46 PM
If it is a ISP issue you could try "All seeing eye" (google it) You can get in the DF servers but not coops.

MrNovaSaigo
08-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Not good news...

I just called Comcast back after doing a tracert to hyperfighter.sk

This was the last one listed before the request timed out.
gtsda-gw.fri.cw.net [166.63.204.110]

I relayed this info to the tech who seemed confused about what this meant.
The tech told me that they were not going to support the connection to this website and that they were sorry.

This is BS, there are going to be a lot of unhappy gamers out there. Especially since I bought IL2 1946 specifically for online play.

Arms1
08-04-2007, 03:25 PM
hmmmm ive had the same prob, im on rogers/yahoo, this comcast problem happened at the same time that rogers went to the 99 series ip in my area and its probably related. not a biggie though all seeing eye, teamspeak etc will help you find your friends with a little work.