PDA

View Full Version : The 9th assassination

jmcd20002003
12-01-2007, 07:25 AM
There is a twist at the last guy, and I didn't pay attention to what I am supposed to do. Can anybody help me? I have no clue what I am doing, just wondering around killing guards.

Rogue4152
12-01-2007, 08:31 AM
pause the game...........................

hightimez062002
12-01-2007, 11:12 AM
best way to get threw is hold down the right trigger when some one goes to come in for an attack press X as they come in that will help you knock their sword out of position. After you kill all that are on you the man your suppost to kill will come out and start attacking you do the same as you did to the others once you kill him you will be send back either to your master or the lab I 4 get. I dont rly understand your question but Il give ya that =).

hospitaller1
12-01-2007, 12:09 PM
the 9th guy tells u that al mualim ur master is actually a templar. u go to masyaf and stick a blade in his neck

colt122
12-01-2007, 05:03 PM
ZOMG U RUINED IT I HAT3Z U

avsrule247
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by hospitaller1:
the 9th guy tells u that al mualim ur master is actually a templar. u go to masyaf and stick a blade in his neck

Noo... The 9th Assassination is a woman, and you let her go because she is innocent.

The 10th is Robert de Sable or whatever his name is. He tells you that Al Mualim is a templar just before you finish him.

jmcd20002003:

You are on the right track if you are just killing guys. That is what you have to do.

cooldude6681
12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by jmcd20002003:
There is a twist at the last guy, and I didn't pay attention to what I am supposed to do. Can anybody help me? I have no clue what I am doing, just wondering around killing guards.
1) Make your way out of Jerusalem, towards Acre, then hang a left just before Acre and take the path to Arsuf. Check your map if you aren't sure where to go.
2) If you've already done that, then make your way up to the Assassins' Stronghold, go into the building where Al Mualim usually is, but head straight out the back.

stix489
12-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hospitaller1:

Noo... The 9th Assassination is a woman, and you let her go because she is innocent.

The 10th is Robert de Sable or whatever his name is. He tells you that Al Mualim is a templar just before you finish him.

jmcd20002003:

You are on the right track if you are just killing guys. That is what you have to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the 9th assassination is both that woman in chain-mail and Robert De Sable...because if you listen carefully during the conversation between her and Altair, he says: "Not nine, but eight. You are not my target, I will spare you". Or something along those lines.

dirtybird21
12-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by hightimez062002:
best way to get threw is hold down the right trigger when some one goes to come in for an attack press X as they come in that will help you knock their sword out of position. After you kill all that are on you the man your suppost to kill will come out and start attacking you do the same as you did to the others once you kill him you will be send back either to your master or the lab I 4 get. I dont rly understand your question but Il give ya that =).
wtf are you talking about.

And lol, Colt has my post from the bathroom thread.

And stix is right, I even chased her for a long time 2 see where she goes but i eventually got tired of it and gave up lol.

stix489
12-01-2007, 07:44 PM
And stix is right, HE OWNS ALL!!

Woohoo!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dunno
12-01-2007, 11:09 PM
threaten to throw your Xbox out the window or suspend it over a pot of boiling water until it tells you what you want to know.

Rufus_Da_Doofus
12-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Is it just me or is this game sexist? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif You kill loads of men and then you finnally get a chance to kill a woman but you let her go http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

avsrule247
12-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Rufus_Da_Doofus:
Is it just me or is this game sexist? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif You kill loads of men and then you finnally get a chance to kill a woman but you let her go http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Woman were not allowed to be leaders (or templars for example) during the 1100s, therefore there are no woman targets.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hospitaller1:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the woman isn't the 9th assassination because u dont kill her