PDA

View Full Version : The People at the end in the credits names (Spoilers)

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 12:20 PM
The people at the end (I only know 1 of there names) it is the other Assassins (There are only 2) if you look at Lucy's emails you can see that she receives 1 from a guy called William and in the email he reveals to Desmond that he's another Assassin, and at the end while you are looking for the password to get into the vault, Lucy goes onto her computer and sends an email to William explaining they had found the Piece of Eden location and that they were going to collect it as soon as they found a password, then once Desmond stabbed Lucy he passed out from shock, William and the other Assassin were arguing whether they get him back into the Animus.

Lucky13Desu
12-22-2010, 12:25 PM
So the dude at the end was william? nice discovery..

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Are you being sarcastic or didnt you know that?

SWJS
12-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Are you being sarcastic or didnt you know that? I doubt he actually knew it. Nobody did. As a matter of fact, there was a huge amount of speculation as to who they were, but nobody actually knew.

E-Zekiel
12-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Why are you using past tense? Was there some information that confirms this that I missed?

As far as I know everything is still speculation.

drizzit986
12-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, logically, The Templars are too focused on their current plans to have been able to be there to pick desmond up. If they had intercepted the email and captured desmond, we would have herd vidic for sure since it is the apple we are talking about and second, they would not put desmond back into that particular animus and that would mean a downgrade and they would not downgrade the animus for the 3rd game.

In my opinion, I think they did a great job setting us up for meeting the other assassins since in ACII Lucy was training desmond to be one of them and the emails in ACB that gave us an idea about the other assassins. The one question I have at the moment is how shaun and rebecca's relationship will change since the whole stabbing lucy and such.

icyxyci1986
12-22-2010, 06:06 PM
So who's the person that sent Desmond the email with Lucy, Rebecca, and Shauns p/w's? Anyone know?

Janoian
12-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh crap are you serious? She e-mails William before they leave??

Nice discovery man, i did not know that