PDA

View Full Version : Black Edition bonus content question (PS3)

Boris_Ristov
11-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi!

Did a search, couldn't find anything so sorry if it has been asked. I have two questions regarding the bonus quests:

1. When I put in the code for the 3 bonus missions today, I accidentally bypassed all the info that showed up on the screen without reading (the locations etc.). Has anyone written down the info, and if yes, could someone please post it?

And now to the question I really hope someone can answer:

2. I put in the unlock code for the quests BEFORE logging into Uplay (or creating an Ubi.com account). Since the code is an one-time-use code, how is it linked; to the PS3 PSN account name, or to the Uplay account? Let's say my PS3 dies, will there be a problem getting the bonus quests again?

Thanks in advance.

caswallawn_2k7
11-25-2009, 07:58 AM
it links to your PSN account. as for the names of the places they are on the card with the number.

Boris_Ristov
11-25-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the fast answer. Is there ANY way to find out/double check that the bonus content is linked to your PSN (and Uplay?) account in any way, except for finding the quests in-game? Like logging onto Ubi.com and seeing something there or so? Can't find anything.

rknall
11-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Pretty easy actually, just find the "Palazzo Medici" in Florence, and see if you can access it. Besides money to loot, you will not find anything in the additional missions, but the locations are pretty awesome.

Besides that, there is no indication, that the code worked.

Boris_Ristov
11-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks again! Let's hope that the missions will accompany my PSN account if my PS3 decides to die (e.g. let's hope that the code isn't tied to this particular PS3!).