PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will be Desmond's real Love Interest

iTz KiDMaGiK
12-26-2011, 09:54 PM
I think there pulling an altaïr and ezio (in that first love interest dies they feel unable to love until they meet this special somebody) so who do you think will be desmonds real love interest? I think it will be Eve from the subject 16 vid in brotherhood as i think he's meant to be with her and their kid will be the indigo child? if not her i think Rebecca because they talk alot? anyway who do you think would be his real love interest and why?

value_zero
12-26-2011, 10:04 PM
What, eve from a video in brotherhood? Please, explain.

iTz KiDMaGiK
12-27-2011, 01:20 PM
from AC wiki

Animus Voice:Compiling sub systems. Infrastructure. Tendons. Heart.
Subject 16:Voice.
Desmond:Subject Sixteen?
Subject 16:Yes, yes, Subject Seventeen.Desmond:You’re dead. I saw your blood.
Subject 16:No time. It is far later than you know. Too late to save them.
Desmond:Who?
Subject 16:She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become. Everything you hold dear. It's already gone.
Desmond:Explain. Please.
Subject 16:Eden, she... in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.
Desmond:Tell me.
Subject 16:I cannot... the sun, your son... too weak. Must replenish energy.
Desmondhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifon't go!
Subject 16:I am with you, 'til the end. Find me in the darkness.

so from that i think he has to find eve fall in love with her and concieve a son who will be the indigo child cause of eves dna

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by michael19989:
from AC wiki

Animus Voice:Compiling sub systems. Infrastructure. Tendons. Heart.
Subject 16:Voice.
Desmond:Subject Sixteen?
Subject 16:Yes, yes, Subject Seventeen.Desmond:You’re dead. I saw your blood.
Subject 16:No time. It is far later than you know. Too late to save them.
Desmond:Who?
Subject 16:She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become. Everything you hold dear. It's already gone.
Desmond:Explain. Please.
Subject 16:Eden, she... in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.
Desmond:Tell me.
Subject 16:I cannot... the sun, your son... too weak. Must replenish energy.
Desmondhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifon't go!
Subject 16:I am with you, 'til the end. Find me in the darkness.

so from that i think he has to find eve fall in love with her and concieve a son who will be the indigo child cause of eves dna
You are sooo smart..

iTz KiDMaGiK
12-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Assassin_M i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

anyway when S16 said find me in the darkness he obviously meant the black room so maybe his other words are taken literal too

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Assassin_M i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

anyway when S16 said find me in the darkness he obviously meant the black room so maybe his other words are taken literal too
I was being sarcastic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
Can you tell me then, kind sir, how on earth will he fall in love with a woman who has died over 100,000 years ago ?

iTz KiDMaGiK
12-27-2011, 02:03 PM
first of all no need to be a ******
second nobody said she was dead
Finally i meant her decendent as he said her dna so maybe its her OR her decendent the latter more likely

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Finally i meant her decendent as he said her dna so maybe its her OR her decendent the latter more likely
You just contradicted yourself..
and why do you take my words so personally ? I mean seriously "******" ? come on now..

LightRey
12-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Ah yes of course. Adam's wife, who lifed (and extremely likely died) at least several thousands of years ago is going to be Desmond's love interest. Yes, that makes sense.

Oh, and everybody is Eve's descendant.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Ah yes of course. Adam's wife, who lifed (and extremely likely died) at least several thousands of years ago is going to be Desmond's love interest. Yes, that makes sense.

He`ll call you a ****** :P

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:30 PM

Yeah...A guy's consciousness sticking in a machine where you can relive the memories of you ancestors, seeying people in red and blue with a glowing arm also makes perfectly sense http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

just sayin'...

JumpInTheFire13
12-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I think there pulling an altaïr and ezio (in that first love interest dies they feel unable to love until they meet this special somebody) so who do you think will be desmonds real love interest? I think it will be Eve from the subject 16 vid in brotherhood as i think he's meant to be with her and their kid will be the indigo child? if not her i think Rebecca because they talk alot? anyway who do you think would be his real love interest and why?

I'm sorry, who was Altair's first love interest? He never fell in love again after Maria's death, and, as far as I know, wasn't in love with anybody before?
EDIT: Unless it was somebody from the DS game which I never played

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
and why do you take my words so personally ? I mean seriously "******" ? come on now..

nothing personal but yeah, you were kinda acting like a "******" http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

LightRey
12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Yeah...A guy's consciousness sticking in a machine where you can relive the memories of you ancestors, seeying people in red and blue with a glowing arm also makes perfectly sense http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

just sayin'... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Much more sense than time travel. Trust me.

iTz KiDMaGiK
12-27-2011, 03:46 PM
again nobody said that shes dead and nobody said that everybody her decendent BUT if everybody her decendent then why are humans still affacted by POE when they said that hybrid s arnt effected by it AND i meant her DIRECT decendent who has her dna and its assassin creed people can use magic artifacts based on their DNA anythings possible and its not about my opinion its about YOURS who do YOU think will be his real LI besides if im wrong then i guessed Rebecca maybe shes directly descended from EVE but nobody knew cause she didnt go back enough on the animus before the Prussian merc thing

@ Jupinthefire Adha was Altairs first love interest

@ Assassin_M i called you a ****** because of you unnecessary sarcastic comment im sry if i offended you wecool :&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

YuurHeen
12-27-2011, 04:47 PM
We dont know (Yet)
but it probably going to be a living women that lives in 2012.

LightRey
12-27-2011, 05:38 PM
again nobody said that shes dead and nobody said that everybody her decendent BUT if everybody her decendent then why are humans still affacted by POE when they said that hybrid s arnt effected by it AND i meant her DIRECT decendent who has her dna and its assassin creed people can use magic artifacts based on their DNA anythings possible and its not about my opinion its about YOURS who do YOU think will be his real LI besides if im wrong then i guessed Rebecca maybe shes directly descended from EVE but nobody knew cause she didnt go back enough on the animus before the Prussian merc thing

@ Jupinthefire Adha was Altairs first love interest

@ Assassin_M i called you a ****** because of you unnecessary sarcastic comment im sry if i offended you wecool :&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
blood gets diluted over time. Modern-day humans are hybrids of hybrids of hybrids of hybrids of hybrids etc. Only the "lucky" ones like Desmond have an exceptionally high percentage of TWCB DNA.

And everybody is a direct descendant of Eve. Even if Adam and Eve weren't the only humans in the beginning, every human in the modern day will still be related to them both. If all native Europeans are already direct descendants of Charlemagne, it doesn't take much common sense to realize all humans are direct descendants of basically all people that got kids over a few thousands of years ago.

Why would Desmond even need to get a love interest? This isn't a romance novel.

Saqaliba
12-27-2011, 05:46 PM
It will be a descendant of Eve. Specifically, some high level concentration of TWCB DNA passed down through the matrilineal ancestry via mcDNA which can be traced back to Mitrochondrial DNA. As Desmond has a high concentrate of TWCB DNA probably on the Patrilineal ancestry via his Y-Chromosome leading back to Adam. When he unites with this female counterpart they will indeed create an Indigo child.

Think of mixing bad genes as creating negative mutations. Well this is the opposite. It will revive a pure form of the TWCB DNA. Ironically, I believe that this woman will be a templar. Blue and Red is Indigo. Plus the Assassin/Templar schism begins with Cain and Abel. I think the key lies in the cuniform Kharsag tablets which outline the genetic modification TWCB amended on humanoids to create the human race as a slave race. This barton cylinder tells of seven tribes of our original woman. Of which it seems the group of people known as the Basques are the most likely to have the genes of our TWCB in its most purest form. My guess is that our next Ancestor could be involved in the Basque resistance against the Templar Bonapartes. During which Napolean conquers the world in search of artifacts dealing with the Eve DNA (such as yhe summerian tablets) leading to the American Revolution, Gold Rush and Age of Science and tecnology. The meta-narrative will be about Desmond's search for the key to Eve DNA through his Basque ancestor. The Indigo child will awaken the sixth sence and revive the potential of TWCB DNA in humanity whilst also mending the Templar/Assassin schism begun with Cain and Abel, i.e.,finding a middle ground between on the political compass of the war. A messianic child.

E-Zekiel
12-27-2011, 05:59 PM

Uh, no? Why do you think that? Though it's unintentional, I'm sure, your tone is condescending, and this right here pretty much removes the right to condescend.

There were more humans around in Adam and Eve's time than just Adam and Eve. I'm assuming you played Assassin's Creed 2, anyway.

LightRey
12-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Uh, no? Why do you think that? Though it's unintentional, I'm sure, your tone is condescending, and this right here pretty much removes the right to condescend.

There were more humans around in Adam and Eve's time than just Adam and Eve. I'm assuming you played Assassin's Creed 2, anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And everybody is a direct descendant of Eve. Even if Adam and Eve weren't the only humans in the beginning, every human in the modern day will still be related to them both. If all native Europeans are already direct descendants of Charlemagne, it doesn't take much common sense to realize all humans are direct descendants of basically all people that got kids over a few thousands of years ago.

It's called statistics.

snazzyjabber123
12-27-2011, 06:19 PM
And everybody is a direct descendant of Eve.
This would only be true in a Christian/Muslim/Jewish believing version of history.
But in the AC universe, Adam and Eve are not the first humans, which means there are more humans, which means they could mate with a selection of people, meaning that their children are not descendants of Adam and Eve.
In the AC universe, they are just some people who started a war of TWCB against Humans, by stealing an Apple of Eden.
Also,IMHO, I think, that the woman with the baby at the end-ish of revelations, was eve, which a lot of people say.
But unless that woman (eve?) survived, she can't have been the one to start mating with FC , to make the original assassins.
So, either she isn't eve, or it is eve, and she survived, because they only mated with humans to recolonize the world, so after the disaster that killed many.

E-Zekiel
12-27-2011, 06:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

There were more humans around in Adam and Eve's time than just Adam and Eve. I'm assuming you played Assassin's Creed 2, anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called statistics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...that still doesn't cover it. In AC2 we saw a very large complex and at least a dozen humans. Given the size of the complex, the ages of Adam and Eve (they weren't super omega old, so they obviously didn't give birth to all the other people), so I'm sorry....There's gonna be enough going around that there are going to be people that are related to neither Adam nor Eve. To suggest that absolutely everybody is related to them given the number of humans present when they were alive is overreaching.

Edited to note: To me, when people say "related", it means by blood, not marriage/pairing/whatever. I do not consider my step-cousins my cousins, that's why I call them my step-cousins. I'm not related to them.

LightRey
12-28-2011, 03:42 AM
No...that still doesn't cover it. In AC2 we saw a very large complex and at least a dozen humans. Given the size of the complex, the ages of Adam and Eve (they weren't super omega old, so they obviously didn't give birth to all the other people), so I'm sorry....There's gonna be enough going around that there are going to be people that are related to neither Adam nor Eve. To suggest that absolutely everybody is related to them given the number of humans present when they were alive is overreaching.

Edited to note: To me, when people say "related", it means by blood, not marriage/pairing/whatever. I do not consider my step-cousins my cousins, that's why I call them my step-cousins. I'm not related to them.
-___-
Read it. Everybody in the modern day is directly related to Adam and Eve, because they lived so long ago (and reproduced). Statistics shows that every native European is already a direct descendant of Charlemagne. It's not hard to figure out that that would mean every human would be direct descendants of Adam and Eve, who lived thousands of years ago at least.

The chance that there would be anybody walking around that isn't a direct descendant of Adam and Eve is next to nothing (meaning a probability of something along the lines of 10^-99).

You people need to learn do read entire posts.

LordWolv
12-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Stop having heated conversations.

A religious view would say we all descend from Adam and Eve.
An atheist view would say that's a load of bull.

So shush.

E-Zekiel
12-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:

So shush.

This is what I'm saying. That's what the bible says. That's not what Assassin's Creed says.

If you're a Christian and believe that, that's fine, but in the Assassin's Creed universe, we are shown that we're not all descended from two people. A large number of people were made, essentially as lesser-clones, deprived of extrasensory abilities that the Ones Who Came Before had, and used as slave labor. They didn't just make two people.

As mentioned, in the AC2 Truth video, on top of Adam and eve, we are shown like a dozen people, and the complex they're running around is very large. So on top of those people we ARE shown, there are more than likely a lot more than just those people.

So no, I'm sorry, there are going to be people that are not related to Adam or Eve. Stop trying to sound smart by labeling it with titles from mathematics when you aren't even counting the number of people alive simultaneously with Adam and Eve. Will there be tons of people related to Adam and Eve in the world? Definitely, because they were among the first batch of humans. Are there going to be a few that aren't? Yes, even if only a few.

I'm not disputing the point of your tone (that the OP is being silly), only that you're robbing yourself of your own integrity with overstatements lol

YuurHeen
12-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:

So shush.

no. you guys just dont get lightrey.
if there is 100 humans in the beginning and now there are 7 billion. statisticly speaking it is very very likely that each of the 7 billion has something from all 100 humans.

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:

So shush.

This is what I'm saying. That's what the bible says. That's not what Assassin's Creed says.

If you're a Christian and believe that, that's fine, but in the Assassin's Creed universe, we are shown that we're not all descended from two people. A large number of people were made, essentially as lesser-clones, deprived of extrasensory abilities that the Ones Who Came Before had, and used as slave labor. They didn't just make two people.

As mentioned, in the AC2 Truth video, on top of Adam and eve, we are shown like a dozen people, and the complex they're running around is very large. So on top of those people we ARE shown, there are more than likely a lot more than just those people.

So no, I'm sorry, there are going to be people that are not related to Adam or Eve. Stop trying to sound smart by labeling it with titles from mathematics when you aren't even counting the number of people alive simultaneously with Adam and Eve. Will there be tons of people related to Adam and Eve in the world? Definitely, because they were among the first batch of humans. Are there going to be a few that aren't? Yes, even if only a few.

I'm not disputing the point of your tone (that the OP is being silly), only that you're robbing yourself of your own integrity with overstatements lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

YuurHeen
12-28-2011, 09:55 AM
anyway eve belongs to adam not desmond.

E-Zekiel
12-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Agreed. And short of her like, being reincarnated, which I suppose they could do...Desmond's not hooking up with her. And the likeliness of looking for her descendent? Eh...As stated, you're a looooot more likely to find someone related to her, than not, so it'd be kind of a cheesy plot point. Would be better if he tried to find another female that has some TOWCB blood in them (assuming they're not gonna resurrect Lucy with the Veil or whatever that artifact is called), because that one would be from a smaller pool of people, and have some really relevant plot points.

Assassin_M
12-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by YuurHeen:

no. you guys just dont get lightrey.
if there is 100 humans in the beginning and now there are 7 billion. statisticly speaking it is very very likely that each of the 7 billion has something from all 100 humans.
THIS^

anyway eve belongs to adam not desmond.

And THIS^

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 12:55 PM
AND THIS!!...........oh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

kudos17
12-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Subject 16: Eden, she... in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.

Pretty sure this is a metaphor. I don't really think time travel nor the ransacking of thousand-year-old corpses to preform necrophilia will occur.

IMO, one of two things:

1. Desmond needs to find "his Eve", meaning the one who his DNA needs to be compatible with. Or something along those lines. Perhaps he's a descendant of Adam, and he needs a descendant of Eve? Yes yes, I know Adam and Eve's descendants would be the same, but maybe some took more of one side... Templar/Assassin branch off? I remember them mentioning that Templars and Assassins used to work together, but there was a shift in a way of reaching the ends... Anyway, going an assumption rant here, sorry. You get my point. Desmond needs to find his "Eve".

2. Desmond needs to find Eve's "key". Maybe something left behind for years and years? Too vague to really to into detail on this idea, so who knows.

Long story short, we won't know till AC3. I doubt anyone knew that "find me in the Darkness" referred to the Black Room of the Animus till it was mentioned by the devs.

Silvrslide
12-28-2011, 11:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michael19989:
and why do you take my words so personally ? I mean seriously "******" ? come on now.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are being a **** though

Assassin_M
12-28-2011, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Silvrslide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michael19989:
and why do you take my words so personally ? I mean seriously "******" ? come on now.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are being a **** though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What does this have to do with you ?

naran6142
12-28-2011, 11:52 PM
i dont think that desmond will end up with anybody before the end of his story

i dont think there is goin to be enough time for ubi to introduce a new character and make all the fans like her in one game

Assassin_M
12-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:

i dont think there is goin to be enough time for ubi to introduce a new character and make all the fans like her in one game
*cough* Sofia Sartor *cough*

LightRey
12-29-2011, 03:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:

So shush.

I'm not disputing the point of your tone (that the OP is being silly), only that you're robbing yourself of your own integrity with overstatements lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is not what I am saying. Everyone is related to them because of mixed bloodlines.

Seriously, no offense, but are you really that drunk?

Nobody is a descendant of simply one couple from ancient times. Bloodlines mix. Statistics show that the chances of a millennia-long bloodline of inbreds are extremely slim. That's why all native Europeans are descendants of Charlemagne (and basically everybody else in Europe from his time that lived to get kids).

dxsxhxcx
12-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Everyone might be descendant of Adam and Eve in the game but what makes Desmond so special is his unique bloodline that have "many" ancestors who had contact with PoEs and TWCB, this might be the case with this "Eve" that Desmond needs to find, a specific person who also has an unique bloodline that will make her/him special...

about Desmond's love interest, now that Lucy is dead I don't think he'll have one, unless they use this as the excuse to continue making AC games with his son/daughter, but if something like this happens, I expect at least play some years with Desmond to develop his interest in this woman and not make her appear in the game for 5 minutes and make Desmond fall in love with her, this would be lame as hell if it happens...

LightRey
12-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
Everyone might be descendant of Adam and Eve in the game but what makes Desmond so special is his unique bloodline that have "many" ancestors who had contact with PoEs and TWCB, this might be the case with this "Eve" that Desmond needs to find, a specific person who also has an unique bloodline that will make her/him special...

about Desmond's love interest, now that Lucy is dead I don't think he'll have one, unless they use this as the excuse to continue making AC games with his son/daughter, but if something like this happens, I expect at least play some years with Desmond to develop his interest in this woman and not make her appear in the game for 5 minutes and make Desmond fall in love with her, this would be lame as hell if it happens...
But that makes Eve of Adam and Eve insignificant.

Don't get me wrong I would say you're right, but being in any way related to Eve of Adam and Eve is in no way something unique.

itsamea-mario
12-29-2011, 06:08 AM
The stupid on this thread makes my brain head hurt.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 06:17 AM
To put it simply:

-Desmond has to find some woman.

-Said woman is unknown to TWCB according to Juno, because "the cross darkens the horizon".

-Juno also never even mentions Eve. She only knows that she's apparently a woman.

-Any relation to Eve would not be a defining part of her identity since everybody is (as explained above), so that is out of the question.

-Finally, S16 mentions Eve in ACB. He's quite vague and from what he says it seems that her DNA is relevant to some "key" (likely a metaphorical one, not an actual physical key).

YuurHeen
12-29-2011, 06:53 AM
well ubi did say ac3 is the end of desmond. desmond had a lot of twcb genes. so if they want to continue he does have to have a child for the ac serie to continue. Meaning a love interest has to appear in ac3.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by YuurHeen:
well ubi did say ac3 is the end of desmond. desmond had a lot of twcb genes. so if they want to continue he does have to have a child for the ac serie to continue. Meaning a love interest has to appear in ac3.
Or they just take a completely different unrelated Assassin that just happens to be awesome as well.

E-Zekiel
12-29-2011, 11:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

So shush.

That is not what I am saying. Everyone is related to them because of mixed bloodlines.

Seriously, no offense, but are you really that drunk?

Nobody is a descendant of simply one couple from ancient times. Bloodlines mix. Statistics show that the chances of a millennia-long bloodline of inbreds are extremely slim. That's why all native Europeans are descendants of Charlemagne (and basically everybody else in Europe from his time that lived to get kids). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. That was what I was trying to get across. Slim or not, the chance is still there, regardless.

Did you ever play Rift? There were people on there who continuously said that it was LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for their to be any non-faction loyal people in the world.

This is the point I'm trying to get across. It's not literally impossible, just varying degrees of unlikely.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:51 AM
-Said woman is unknown to TWCB according to Juno, because "the cross darkens the horizon".

She was talking about lucy.

SleezeRocker
12-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Here's Desmonds "real" love interest:
http://e2de.com/data_images/kristen-bell/kristen-bell-06.jpg

naran6142
12-29-2011, 12:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

*cough* Sofia Sartor *cough* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, ya true.

but desmond just killed lucy, so hes probably not going to just start liking someone else right away. and he is at the entrance to the temple, where is he going to meet someone?