PDA

View Full Version : How do you replay al memory?

Stiler
11-19-2010, 01:20 AM
Maybe I'm not far enough, I've did the first couple of missions in Rome and I can't find out how you replay a memory? Going through DNA it si mply shows me the info of that memory, no option to replay it.

Going out of the animus and back in does nothing for that either.

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 01:22 AM
I think (only think) that you have to beat the game aty least once then you can replay all memeorys not 100% on that though im sure someone can be more accurate latter in the day.

Stiler
11-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Dang, I was hoping to at least get that achievement snd uplay points fairly early to unlock the Hellquin character.

Have 30uplay points, only need 10 more but the legacy game is giving 0 points it seems.

BloodyMoon1
11-19-2010, 01:27 AM
It MIGHT not let you if you aren't far enough into the game, but normally you go to DNA and then just pick whatever you want.

@Ru - You don't need to beat it and you can redo any missions. Spoiler ahead, highlight text to read: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">For example in the part of the game that lets you use the apple of eden as a weapon, I went back to it before having finished the game, so that I could use the apple to make people's brains go pop, and I had already got the 100% synch the first time.</span>

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
It MIGHT not let you if you aren't far enough into the game, but normally you go to DNA and then just pick whatever you want.

@Ru - You don't need to beat it and you can redo any missions. Spoiler ahead, highlight text to read: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">For example in the part of the game that lets you use the apple of eden as a weapon, I went back to it before having finished the game, so that I could use the apple to make people's brains go pop, and I had already got the 100% synch the first time.</span>

SPOILERS

Right and as you have to do certain things to get a 100% synch you can go back and do it that way that makes sense. WOW you get to use the apple as a weapon i dont even care if that is a spoiler i cant wait to get to that part.