PDA

View Full Version : Game minimizes whenever I click the mouse

camcreslin
10-07-2004, 11:07 PM
I just bought Myst 4 today and after installing and have no problems loading it. The problem is whenever I click my mouse the game minimizes and goes back to my desktop. I have a nvidia ti4200 graphics card with 64 megs of ram and am totally lost as to whats wrong. I tried updating my drivers with the latest ones from the nvidia website and it still does it. Is the some evil puzzle here that I'm missing or do i really have a problem?

any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind, I figured out my problem. I had a dual monitor set up and once i disabled that the game started working fine.

camcreslin
10-07-2004, 11:07 PM
I just bought Myst 4 today and after installing and have no problems loading it. The problem is whenever I click my mouse the game minimizes and goes back to my desktop. I have a nvidia ti4200 graphics card with 64 megs of ram and am totally lost as to whats wrong. I tried updating my drivers with the latest ones from the nvidia website and it still does it. Is the some evil puzzle here that I'm missing or do i really have a problem?

any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind, I figured out my problem. I had a dual monitor set up and once i disabled that the game started working fine.