PDA

View Full Version : is this game going to be MATURE

go0db0y
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
if it's mature...
iam gonna go crazy..

cooldude6681
01-19-2007, 07:14 PM
It's a game based on realistic assassinations. I'd be surprised if it wasn't rated M.

blindrisu
01-19-2007, 08:21 PM
It had better be rated M.

Respectfully,
those of us over 18

RetiredHatch
01-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by blindrisu:
It had better be rated M.

Respectfully,
those of us over 18

what difference does it make if they rated the game any different than m? it doesn't change the content of the game just changes the letter in the corner of the box not that it prolly won't be rated m

LouieFrado
01-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Well.....when you get stabbed through the side by a sword, what happens? Oh yah alot of blood comes out...what happens when alot of blood comes out in a video game? It gets the M rating. If you want the game to look realistic, blood has to come out...thus the M rating needs to be an almost must.

deuschle666
01-27-2007, 06:31 AM
you do know scarface wasnt rated R at first right? they added scenes to get it to R the chainsaw scene being one of them take just that scene out and you still have alot of **** so it takes alot to get R in movies so the same with M in games

TheBLADE1191
01-30-2007, 03:35 PM
You know,... this game reminds me of oblivion. Oblivion had plenty of blood, but they still rated it teen, at first. (then of coarse they rated it mature) But the point is that games can have a lot of blood, and still be teen. Although, after looking at the first gameplay video/demo you can tell that Assassin's Creed will most likely be M. Don't get yer hopes up children under 17... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

RetiredHatch
01-30-2007, 05:52 PM
The rating doesn't make the game the game makes the rating let the game do what they plan to do if it gets M or T or anything it will in no way change the game itself no matter what they ever plan on rating it k? so who cares what it's rated because it in NOOO way changes what the game is and the ESRB is ridiculous in how they rate games anyways

homeman8u
01-31-2007, 12:10 AM
chances are the game IS going to be rated M because of the blood & gore, (intense?) violence.

I dont really care wat's it rated though

Captain_Raa
01-31-2007, 12:26 AM
I hope its rated M.
M rated games are just............beter in every way.

RetiredHatch
01-31-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Captain_Raa:
I hope its rated M.
M rated games are just............beter in every way.

so you're saying if Halo or Gears were rated T (not changing anything about the game itself just the letter on the box) that would make the game suck?

Num3n
01-31-2007, 09:47 PM
if gears was rated t it would suck because that would mean no blood or gore...

if halo is rated t well im not sure because its not out yet.. but i know it will have blood so i know it will be m and tahts why it is good..

if anyone remembers ghost recon, it originally got a m then they made it get a t and that game sucked horribly.. now they are back to m and its good again lol..

btw i think oblivion could be a ton better with a nice amount of gore liek in gears..

Howler13
02-01-2007, 09:28 AM
As I said in another thread on this topic, as long as Ubi goes realistic, I don't care what the rating is. The ESRB can be pretty spontaneous with ratings; PoP: Two Thrones is rated M, but if you've played it, you'll wonder "why?" Yes, there will likely be blood, it IS an assassination game, but that alone doesn't make a game M. You say there should be gore and that's why it should be M, but there are some pretty violent movies that are only PG-13, which is the game equivolent of T. And I don't want over-the-top blood and gore, God of War was a bit much with the blood and gratuitous violence (anyone whose played that masterpiece can think of a few examples), I don't want to slash someone across their stomach and see their intestines spill out, but I do expect there to be alot of blood.

And keep your Gears of War out of my Oblivion, thank you very much.

quicksilver_502
02-01-2007, 01:34 PM
i don't particuly care if its rated "super not allowed if your under 40" it won't change the game and if your under 18 (me) then there are plenty of ways to get a game that is rated above your age.

MrN78
02-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I hope its M rated

zoozilla
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
why?

MrN78
02-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Well its a game about assassinations Bud.

When i stab some guy in the neck, i dont want there to be Sand Splurring all around,
i wanna see actual Blood.

Also This game's calling ASSASSIN's Creed
You're Playing as a Killer,
i dont want that to be Teen Rated.

zoozilla
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by MrN78:
i dont want there to be Sand Splurring all around,
i wanna see actual Blood.

Are you alluding to PoP? Anyway, there's are games with blood that get Teen ratings, and although blood is realistic, I wouldn't want a gushing fountain after every assassination.

WildDog9
02-01-2007, 11:56 PM
I'd have to agree with zoozilla. I want blood, but not gushing everywhere. I want this game to get an M rating, personally. I don't want my little 13 year old cousins playing a game where you assassinate people.

randolfphe
02-02-2007, 05:25 AM
people have realism confused with r341izm. realism is when you stab someone and you see blood on your sword and his clothing is soaked with it. r341izm is when you stab a guy and blood flies out at your direction and his intestines and such swing out and entangle you

in short, gore does not necessarily mean realism. it depends on how it's handled.

RetiredHatch
02-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by randolfphe:
people have realism confused with r341izm. realism is when you stab someone and you see blood on your sword and his clothing is soaked with it. r341izm is when you stab a guy and blood flies out at your direction and his intestines and such swing out and entangle you

in short, gore does not necessarily mean realism. it depends on how it's handled.

Perfect to sum it all up

Maximus1170
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

GoldenHawk442
02-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I would be REALLY suprised if they rated it lower than M. Just look at the name of the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RetiredHatch
02-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Nobody said it wasn't going to M but if they did go all crazy and decide to rate is E(won't happen) or something that doesn't change the game... it would still be good and that's the point i'm trying to make

rating does not make the game but the game makes the rating they don't go for a certain rating when they make the game they make the game and the esrb decides hmm i'm going to rate this m

when they made god of war they asked can we have nudity in this game and the reply was yea but we'll have to bump the rating up to M and they were like sure yea whatever it doesn't matter so ratings obviously aren't what the develepors have in mind when they make a game

DARKmaster702
02-07-2007, 06:02 PM
it had better not be mature!!!! I want this game more than halo 3.

zoozilla
02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by DARKmaster702:
Um...won't Halo 3 be Mature also?

RetiredHatch
02-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by zoozilla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DARKmaster702:
Um...won't Halo 3 be Mature also? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

prolly though halo doesn't deserve an M rating it's really not bad at all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif should be T

zoozilla
02-08-2007, 05:37 PM
How I wish that we would use the UK style of ratings! That would finally put games in the hands of the correct age group...

RetiredHatch
02-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by zoozilla:
How I wish that we would use the UK style of ratings! That would finally put games in the hands of the correct age group...

I agree

crusade2007
02-08-2007, 07:37 PM
this game is definetly gonna be mature. look at the last 2 prince of persia's. they were both mature and they didn't even show blood.

cooldude6681
02-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by crusade2007:
this game is definetly gonna be mature. look at the last 2 prince of persia's. they were both mature and they didn't even show blood. Yes they did http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif You must've been playing the European version, huh?

RetiredHatch
02-10-2007, 11:01 AM
there was blood especially in the second one there was fountains of blood in the second one well not that much but there was still quite a bit

The_Sphinx
02-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by cooldude6681:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crusade2007:
this game is definetly gonna be mature. look at the last 2 prince of persia's. they were both mature and they didn't even show blood. Yes they did http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif You must've been playing the European version, huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the PAL version of Two Thrones is whack. I saw somewhere you can actually decapitate enemies using the quick kill move with the Dark Prince.

Man, what kind of nonsense is that to scratch that from the PAL-version?

Benja69
02-10-2007, 02:20 PM
There's a difference thats bull****!!!!!!!!!!! y cant there b shared brutality and blood and gore 4 all!!!!

Hu's with me???????? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif