PDA

View Full Version : 60/73 Eagle views

maryburns3
07-24-2010, 08:38 PM
I have finished game on pc, have Altairs armour, still looking for feathers. Under DNA, it shows 60/73 eagle views, yet they are all done on map. I have completed all races, beat ups and assassins from pigeon coup, yet again, under dna do not show as completed???? Any ideas??

Keighvin
07-24-2010, 11:05 PM
well, for the beat up and other sidequests, do you mean that the pip for the whole section doesn't show as being complete or the individual missions show as being incomplete? If just the main section, it's a bug but you still get the credit for them. As for the Eagle views all I can say is to go into DNA and see what ares are missing views and just see if you left one on an edge or something.

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 04:03 PM
If I remember correctly,you must complete the dlc's view points,too.Since it adds more Florence,there are more viewpoints! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Abeonis
07-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Chris199930:
If I remember correctly,you must complete the dlc's view points,too.Since it adds more Florence,there are more viewpoints! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

This is true, although even at 60/73, the OP has not completed all the viewpoints for the original release. There are initially only 66 viewpoints available.

maryburns3
07-26-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks for replying. I have the black pc game, so sequences 12 and 13 were part of the game, not dlc's.
In Venice, the very top part of map won't update despite climbing tower on map many times and also the new southern part of Florence, so that is where the 13 are I suppose. Seems game is buggy now after running flawlessly...made the effort to get 51 feathers, clip with Mario saying new weapon...no there!!! Left and then returned to Villa, clip played again as I approached blacksmith and still not there!!!
Still, I have Altairs armour and all 6 tombs showed up clearly, and I have read others have had problems there.