PDA

View Full Version : Mod Preacher's War Games

Deadpreacher
03-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey guys just want to let you know im releashing a mod for SH3.

There are 9 mission in this mod:
They Serverside Only Missions for Silent Hunter 3

There are 5 Death Match missions to play against friends.
Plus 4 normal CooP mission in diffrent locations.
With Death Match games it's every Sub for it's self.
It's up to you the host to make it a UnderWater match or not.
With the DM game you can try many diffrent style of games to battle with.
You can do above water battles or underwater battles.
You could even try a above water match with just deck guns this can also be fun.
Only in english at the moment.

Here is a link to Down Load Preacher's War Games (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/SH3_War_Games.zip)
Anyways hope you all enjoy it and the DM are worth it all in itself.

Deadpreacher
03-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey guys just want to let you know im releashing a mod for SH3.

There are 9 mission in this mod:
They Serverside Only Missions for Silent Hunter 3

There are 5 Death Match missions to play against friends.
Plus 4 normal CooP mission in diffrent locations.
With Death Match games it's every Sub for it's self.
It's up to you the host to make it a UnderWater match or not.
With the DM game you can try many diffrent style of games to battle with.
You can do above water battles or underwater battles.
You could even try a above water match with just deck guns this can also be fun.
Only in english at the moment.

Here is a link to Down Load Preacher's War Games (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/SH3_War_Games.zip)
Anyways hope you all enjoy it and the DM are worth it all in itself.

xsen1977
03-21-2005, 10:16 AM
I dled this last night and played all night with friends in DM. Best time we had on SH3 yet and would love to have some more DM missions.

Can't beleive how well this works they should of added this in from the start nice job Preach!
Anyways you going to releash some more???
Like deeper water or maybe island battles?

Deadpreacher
03-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks Xsen,
Anyways i just wanted to say i updated the mod there was alittle trouble with 2 missions when it got installed. They are now fixxed and if u all ready Down Loaded it just reinstall it.

Plus for a bounus i added in 2 more Death Match mission fighting in a Harbor Bay maybe for the smaller rooms, but well still support 8 players.
These 2 are also in very shallow water.

Some been asking about the depth control and people diven. Well all but 2 missions are very shallow water so you have to use manual aim to hit them under water. Water depth is only 15mm so its still very easy to hit your target! As for the other 2 they for the more extrem players with some what deep water but still in torpo range water depth. Water is 30mm deep just host has to call a rule no more than 25mm deep so a rule like NO FLOOR DIVEN well work fine as its only 5mm or so! Its alittle more tricky but with a good group it can be done very well! I might releash a 2nd pack sometime soon if people really like this one.
Also i have some very clever idea's left to make DM fun. I am just maken sure they are perfect before releash.

If you have any ??? pls don't be afraid to ask.

xsen1977
03-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Nice the Harbor missions rocks.

Oh and we tested the Deep waters and we got 22m.
Well in range depth for your tubs to hit, but at that depth you can't shoot back. So you really dont want to be that low anyways.
To be honest i think we enjoyed the deep water ones the must. like too see some more in that range.