PDA

View Full Version : Vaults and Other TWCB Structures(Maybe Spoilers)

naran6142
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I played through ACB again recently and I started thinking about this

Who built the structures to conceal the entrances to the vaults. At the end of ACB the gang goes to that church and activated a platform that takes them to the entrance of a vault. The church was also filled with the platforms that hung from the ceiling.

Also the Vatican was built over a vault as well. The vault themselves were made by TWCB, but im wondering about the structures on the surface.

So there might be another organization serving TWCB. When Minerva spoke to Ezio she said that the one who turned away from war built the temple to save the world. My guess if there is another party in this it would be these guys

what do you guys thinks..feel free to rip this theory up if it doesn't make any sense

glenneey
08-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Good question, sadly enough i do not know an answer.

GunnarGunderson
08-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
I played through ACB again recently and I started thinking about this

Who built the structures to conceal the entrances to the vaults. At the end of ACB the gang goes to that church and activated a platform that takes them to the entrance of a vault. The church was also filled with the platforms that hung from the ceiling.

Also the Vatican was built over a vault as well. The vault themselves were made by TWCB, but im wondering about the structures on the surface.

So there might be another organization serving TWCB. When Minerva spoke to Ezio she said that the one who turned away from war built the temple to save the world. My guess if there is another party in this it would be these guys

what do you guys thinks..feel free to rip this theory up if it doesn't make any sense

maybe they built the temples under ground where they knew those structures would be built, I don't know about the entrences that connect the two however

LightRey
08-02-2011, 02:39 PM
The Romans built the temples. Then later the Christians built stuff over that again.
They simply perceived these holographic "messages" as gods and were probably instructed to build these structures the way they told them to.

roostersrule2
08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Couldn't it be the humans that the TWCB enslaved

LightRey
08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
Couldn't it be the humans that the TWCB enslaved
I doubt it. The structures are clearly dedicated to either Roman gods or Christianity. I don't think the oppressed humans would consider building the structures for either of these things.