PDA

View Full Version : Amazing job Ubi

davedarave01uk
11-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Gotta admit this game is a real piece of Art.

Everything about it just oozes shear class and sexyness. I loved AC1 but by god you have upped the bar on AC2 and everything is soo beutiful.

AC2 is like what Oblivion is to my partner in terms of how much she loves that game. So much to do and yes while it can be abit repetative I can just not stop playing it. I've had it since Wednesday morning (UK) and I've not played any other game not even MW:2.

So Ubi I would just like to say well done on creating a master piece and thank you for giving me a game worth playing over and over again.

Barred
11-20-2009, 06:07 PM
I have to agree. There will be a lot of whining posts and threads like this will be lost.

I have had AC2 since Friday morning and have had it on all day and have been having a ball getting used to the differences in game play as well as the new stuff.

Unlike the OP it has not been MW2 that AC2 has taken me away from but DragonAge. I really love DA and have not touched it since getting AC2. I still have the 360 running with AC2 on as I post this at 01:10 Saterday morning. I just love this work of art.

JudgeQwerty
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
I concur and only wish I had a DS to see what other trouble Ezio gets into.

monkeyuncle8
11-20-2009, 06:36 PM
this wait is killing me, oh well 3 more months of waiting and i will have ac2 along with all of its resources

Barred
11-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Well it is day 2 and I have played when I have been able too and I am still enjoying as much as yesterday.

I am even enjoying Bloodlines on the PSP, an amazing job has been done to squeeze what they have done into a PSP. OK the graphics arn't so richly textured but the game play is all there.

I think that this is a great franchise. It makes me laugh when people say that the game play is repetative, but what about games like MW2 where you run for cover fire off some rounds, look, run fire off some rounds, rince and repeat. Do not get me wrong I like MW2 I am just using the game mechanics.

Enjoy both games :http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

cdm0048
11-21-2009, 02:49 PM
I got the game tueseday afternoon (US) and haven't stopped playing! I beat it wednesday night (cuz i played nonstop, believe me this game isnt short) and i still continue to look for all the hidden extras!
btw the new DS game should be a DLC for this game because I DONT HAVE A DS!
but seriously best game of the year in my opinion