PDA

View Full Version : Mission idea's / things to put in game

Unamedsoldier77
07-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I would like if the designers could put a amphibious airplane in the game like the widgeon or some other amphibious airplane, where you can fly to over the islands to watch scenery or to explore.

Land on the water to begin your missions or to explore... maybe they could make a mission of it , getting shot down above an island by some AAA guns , then trying to destroy AAA and getting in a lot of more trouble..

But airplanes for travelling would be a great performance becouse its easier to get to some positions, maybe wait till you can fly until you have a liscence or make non fly areas until somethings of the missions are cleared.. I really missed them in Far cry 2. Helicopters are welcome too.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

I Like to see the developing of far cry 3 getting better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Martythemerc
07-18-2011, 03:15 PM
It might be too late to put aircraft into the game as is now, BUT it would be nice to include in the menu, a developers FLY-BY video section to tour the island(s) using the same graphics as game-play, but from a birds-eye view, like they had in sections online for Farcry 2, but have a full fly-by in the menu so we could use it as a reference over-view when playing.