PDA

View Full Version : exclusive content

Mr_Padda
11-16-2010, 08:47 PM
hello i cant seem to find out where i exclusive content password is do they email it to u or is it in the case

LaCava1
11-16-2010, 09:03 PM
If it was online, you get an email.
If it was at a retail, it should be on the receipt.

FredEx919
11-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Where did you purchase your game at? From what I gathered, Amazon pre-order keys are emailed to you and as the previous poster stated gamestop online orders are emailed to you but in-store pick ups are on the receipt

L_Dante
11-17-2010, 03:44 AM
HAH! Should be on the receipt. But in my case it wasn't. Had to go back to gamestop and they printed another one which doesn't work. Makes me wonder if they could've organized the codes better.

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by L_Dante:
HAH! Should be on the receipt. But in my case it wasn't. Had to go back to gamestop and they printed another one which doesn't work. Makes me wonder if they could've organized the codes better.

The Gamestop Codes weren't on the actual receipt. They had to print out another "Receipt" that would have a code on it, and the employees SHOULD Have highlighted it for you.

Least that's what they did in our area. I have literally 3 receipts, one from Pre-Order, one from actual pick up, and another with the Game code on it heh.

davo1270
11-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by L_Dante:

The Gamestop Codes weren't on the actual receipt. They had to print out another "Receipt" that would have a code on it, and the employees SHOULD Have highlighted it for you.

Least that's what they did in our area. I have literally 3 receipts, one from Pre-Order, one from actual pick up, and another with the Game code on it heh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

very true

I also had to go back and print another receipt with the code on it because it wasnt on the original one, so like you, i have 3 receipts

Grandmaster_Z
11-17-2010, 07:18 AM
i just clicked on "DLC" and it took me to the PS store, and freedownload of copernicus