PDA

View Full Version : Length of Assassin's Creed 1

Thorvas
11-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I recently got interested in AC when I read about AC2 just before release.

Ive ordered it for PC, but since it's not coming out on PC until March 2010 I figured I would order number 1. Ive watched some videos of it and read some guides on the controls, but what I'm wondering is how big is this game?

The World itself seems really big, but I'm talking about the storyline, how much gameplay can I get from this game? From what Ive seen it's pretty short, which is a bummer imo.

I know many people find the gameplay in this game to be very repetitive but when you've leveled a few characters in WoW I don't think I'll get bored of it that easily.

baronballocks
11-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Its pretty long if you take the time to read and do everything. Getting all the view points saving all the citizens reading the pick pocketed items, hunting templars, and getting flags.

If you get three pieces of investigation and then go kill the target. Pretty quick.

Also in between memories you can talk with people and read all sorts of stuff. the time it takes depends on level of interest and involvement

m3rcer
11-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Also, the PC version aka "The Director's Cut" apparently has more to do. I haven't picked it up yet, but if you check around retail download sites like Steam every once in awhile, you'll find AC1 for 10$.

Thorvas
11-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the replies, I ordered it in mail because I like owning it :P But unfortunately It has taken forever >.<

I'm not so keen about collecting feathers, but I think I'll do the rest of possible things to do

Edit: What are the system requirements for the game? Also I have a pretty big screen so it's annoying when I play games with only low resolution options available, so everything gets big.
My screen is using a 1920-1080 resolution