PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Euro Snoopy

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 07:02 AM
Well my proposed petition fell outside of the guidelines you agreed to because the people who supposedly are for the end of any more patch release threads decided to mess it up. I wish you could delete every post that didn't have the simple question on it, but you might as well just lock it up.

I thought the petition was a good compromise because everybody could let their voice be heard about wanting an update about the patch in a respectful way, and the people who were sick of seeing patch release threads would see the end to all of them but one. Of course there are too many jerks on this forum to make something like that work.

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 07:02 AM
Well my proposed petition fell outside of the guidelines you agreed to because the people who supposedly are for the end of any more patch release threads decided to mess it up. I wish you could delete every post that didn't have the simple question on it, but you might as well just lock it up.

I thought the petition was a good compromise because everybody could let their voice be heard about wanting an update about the patch in a respectful way, and the people who were sick of seeing patch release threads would see the end to all of them but one. Of course there are too many jerks on this forum to make something like that work.