PDA

View Full Version : Can't access my save game in Assassin's Creed 2 for PC

papakep
02-19-2011, 03:48 PM
I just recently beat Assassin's Creed 2 for PC, bought it from steam, great game. I'm playing on a macbook pro. I've been playing it on WIndows 7 installed through Bootcamp. I wanted to see how it played on the mac side of my computer. I loaded up the game and played for little but it didn't run as smoothly as it did on Windows. I switched back to Windows and now the game says "Load failed. A required downloadable content is missing." whenever I try to load my game. This is very upsetting because i wanted to try and get all the feathers and do all the missions. Please help?

salad10203
02-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Try the technical support section.

papakep
02-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Oh sorry, must've missed that section. Will a mod move this?

iN3krO
02-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Try to download the DLC with the DNA Sequence 12 and 13

ElleCore
02-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Someone doesn't know that the DLC are included in each copy of the PC version.

iN3krO
02-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ElleCore:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Someone doesn't know that the DLC are included in each copy of the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's included but it could be not instaled ... same for ps3... every1 got copernicus DLC but they need to instal it (:

papakep
02-19-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it's installed. I don't know how I would install it if it wasn't. Also I don't even think I played the DLC. I couldn't figure out how to access it

AnthonyA85
02-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Go into your steam Games Library, select your Assassin's Creed 2 in the list and then click on the Steam menu item up in the menu bar, and click on "Backup and Restore game"

I'm not sure if this will work, there used to be an option to "Verify game content." which checked to see if any game files were missing/corrupted, and redownload them. You used to be able to get to that option just by right-clicking on the game in the library list.