PDA

View Full Version : Which Theory By The_Revealer Do You Most Agree with

The_Revealer
12-06-2010, 03:49 PM
This is a poll to see which of the three theories posted by me make the most sense to you.

The_Revealer
12-06-2010, 03:49 PM
This is a poll to see which of the three theories posted by me make the most sense to you.

GunnarGunderson
12-06-2010, 04:06 PM
If lucy was a templar sh'ed be red in eagle vision, you can't decieve eagle vision.

and everything else is just impossible

EmperorxZurg
12-06-2010, 04:10 PM
actually Brad, Eagle vision is just the perception of people from that person's perspective. Lucy seemed good to Desmond, so she would have been blue.

Abeonis
12-06-2010, 05:23 PM
How are any of those your theories? I'm pretty sure every single one of them has been posted on these forums by somebody else in the past; the one about Lucy possible being a Templar definately has.

Zrvan
12-06-2010, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
How are any of those your theories? I'm pretty sure every single one of them has been posted on these forums by somebody else in the past; the one about Lucy possible being a Templar definately has. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, totally uncalled for. People are capable of independent thought, and may not spend an hour a day on these forums reading everyone else's folderol before posting some of their own.

Second, I don't think either of them are Templars. My personal theory is more to the Juno-is-a-zero-tolerance-facist camp. Because Lucy was at one point in some way associated with the Templars, Juno had her cut down.

I think it's PLAUSIBLE Rebecca's a Templar -- she has a pretty convincing cover, and I'm always suspicious of people who are TOO convincing -- I don't suspect Shaun for a second because he's too much of a ******bag. I can't picture Templars approving of his approach.

ninja_7_7
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
How are any of those your theories? I'm pretty sure every single one of them has been posted on these forums by somebody else in the past; the one about Lucy possible being a Templar definately has. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
agreed

GunnarGunderson
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
actually Brad, Eagle vision is just the perception of people from that person's perspective. Lucy seemed good to Desmond, so she would have been blue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that wouldn't make sense considering eagle vision can identify targets in a crowd that the assassin wouldn't have known of otherwise. And that mission where you had to kill Stephano in ACII, eagle vision could identify the disguised guards, without eagle vision Ezio wouldn't have know who was who

SAVMATIC
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Ok, eagle vision is not some 3d goggle ish that you put on and just works that way every time. Its psychic intuition.

beaglebond
12-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Really subject 16 is obviously a guy, I doubt a crazy person being trapped by abstergo would be able to use a voice modulater. Oh and listen to brad he's right, it's more likely was that Lucy was a potential love interest which could be taken advantage of thats why she had desmond kill her. Definitely not evil templar which if she is the game makes no sense. Well I guess templars busting into their old hideout with batons makes no sense. If someone says they wanted them alive theres a little invention called the dart gun.

xcamthemandudex
12-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I wonder if Desmond is the son of subject 15...

X10J
12-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Doubt it. He knew his parents.

RzaRecta357
12-06-2010, 09:07 PM
More like
1: Is lucy a Templar.
2: Is lucy a sleeper agent.
3: does Desmond just love lucy to much.

xcamthemandudex
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
Doubt it. He knew his parents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Lucy doesn't. I mean, I know it would be a long shot. Think of it though, they mention fifteen having problems with the animus because of her child. What if she had got away (because her past isn't in-depth), and had Desmond... Causing his problems with the animus due to a pseudo-bleeding-effect inheritance.

X10J
12-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I know Desmond's parents were vague on who their enemies were, but you'd think his mother might have mentioned being kidnapped by Abstergo.

Also: Assuming that 15 wasn't impregnated at Abstergo, Abstergo would have had her for less than 9 months. So far their track record for taking prisoners sucks.

StatewidePanda
12-07-2010, 12:22 AM
none of them are templars...

SHAUN IS!!!!!

EzioAssassin51
12-07-2010, 03:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humungadunga:

SHAUN IS!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reasons for this accusation? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

The first one is possible, but i personally doubt it, the second one it just ridiculous and the third sounds like you just pulled a name at random out of a hat and said they were subject 16 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

persiateddy95
12-07-2010, 04:39 AM
I'm a Templar.

AA--92
12-07-2010, 04:57 AM
I got a email that said rebecca was a templar

salted onions
12-07-2010, 06:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AA--92:
I got a email that said rebecca was a templar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a joke from Shaun because Rebecca stole his yogurt. Or something of that sort.

YHHTQ
12-07-2010, 07:02 AM
None of these so caleed "theories" make any sense whatsoever...

MrLaneFox
12-07-2010, 08:20 AM
totally stupid theories.

S16 is Male.

Lucy was knifed to "create balance" and Desmond is clearly being used to accomplish a purpose to suit TOWCB and after ACB personally i don't see them as a friendly, apparently Lucy would get in the way of their plans.

As weird as it might be i think AC3 will be the crew trying to find the Shroud, based on all the Legacy links to it and Lucy being either critically wounded or killed and they sounded like they were in a hellava hurry in the end credits.

cant even really tell if Minerva is a foe or not shes so freaking cryptic with everything.

Henry454
12-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Subject 16 is dead, so that sort of rules two out.
Why would Templer Lucy take away the best templer asset and train him to be a kick *** assasin to fight the Templers?

Zrvan
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry454:
Subject 16 is dead, so that sort of rules two out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seen a body? Currently we only have Lucy's word on that.

Redfeather1975
12-07-2010, 06:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zrvan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry454:

You seen a body? Currently we only have Lucy's word on that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is what I keep thinking.
We only have Lucy's word that S16 is dead. She won't even give him a name either.

Also, we only have the Animus' word that what is inside of the data core, is the same identity.

Anyone can collect information and code it into the Animus to make it appear to Desmond that subject 16 is alive in there and trying to communicate with him. There just happens to be both an expert coder and historian/conspiracy theorist literally standing a few feet from the Animus.
How convenient! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

X10J
12-07-2010, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zrvan:

You seen a body? Currently we only have Lucy's word on that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are we certain that Lucy's seen a body?

Mic_92
12-07-2010, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Revealer:
This is a poll to see which of the three theories posted by me make the most sense to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She no doubt is. Watch the ending again and listen carefully to what is said and what happens.

The_Revealer
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
I want to take the time to personally thank all of you so far who have commented on either one of my posts (the theories or the poll). It has definitely helped me put more thought into the theories that I posted. I also want to thank everyone who voted. And Abeonis and Zrvan, you both have very valid points. Abeonis; you are right, these are not 100% all my original theories. All of this has either been posted or suggested by other people. I'm simply taking the time to add my two cents worth. And Zrva; thank you for backing me up on the originality of the theories. And you're both right, I should have read up on other people's conspiracy posts before making one of my own. Zerobounds: while I appreciate your comment and skepticism (it provides me feedback on who believes what, so I know which theories are most likely), I would like to see proof that you know for sure subject 16 is male. However insane he may be, it has been shown that he can and DID make the computer's voice his own, so why could he not turn his voice male, if indeed he is a female. Thanks you all again. Mic_92, If at all possible, could you clarify what you mean when you say "She no doubt is. Watch the ending again and listen carefully to what is said and what happens"? Thank you.

irishferrydog
12-08-2010, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AA--92:
I got a email that said rebecca was a templar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a joke from Shaun because Rebecca stole his yogurt. Or something of that sort. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

mantledarcanum
12-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Subject 16 is male.

You guys want the truth?

***SPOILER***

Rebecca is Eve.

***SPOILER***

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

MagicoDc
12-09-2010, 02:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aquarianfae:
Subject 16 is male.

You guys want the truth?

***SPOILER***

Rebecca is Eve.

***SPOILER***

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Makes sense! :P
Desmond would be depressed he killed Lucy, and who'd be there for him? Rebecca

Juno is smart http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mani60C
01-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Ok
1: Possible but i don't think so.
2: Bull crap
3: Bull crap

Remember when altair was stabbed by Al Muliam then he awoke ok and uninjured Al muliam said he made altair see what he wanted to him to see.

What if Juno did the same thing to desmond Made him see what she wanted him to see to teach him a lesson or pass on a message to him?

Xanatos2007
01-09-2011, 03:01 AM
I haven't played AC:B so can't comment on the first 'theory', but Subject Sixteen was clearly a male and I don't think Lucy or Rebecca spread their blood all over Desmond's room.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humungadunga:

SHAUN IS!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Reasons for this accusation? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's British. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Black_Widow9
01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Please post your Theories here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209)
I would also suggest putting a <span class="ev_code_RED">*SPOILER*</span> warning in your Topic if you are going to reveal information.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>