PDA

View Full Version : Play as Lucy's anscestor?

ShadowSlayer978
01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just realized something. Its revealed that Lucy is either an assassin or works for the modern day ones, right? Well if this is true, then what if there is a possibility that she had an ancestor who was also an assassin, and he/she will be the hero of Assassin's Creed 2?

avsrule247
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Maybe, but I think there is also the possibility of you playing as Altair again in AC2. If you think about it, we never get to find out what Altair does with the PoE, so we would have to continue from there somehow. Or perhaps we will play as one of Altair's grand children who has the PoE and uses it to take over the Holy Land.

jcody
01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
They do use more of desmond's memories, or plan to, after the "curtain falls" so to speak on the game.

spazzoo1025
01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I highlyyyyy doubt she had an assassin ancestor, seeing as she looks neither Asian or Egyptian lol (the symbols) and bc i think she was just like on Des's side, not exactly working for the Assassins

Lazybeans
01-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
I highlyyyyy doubt she had an assassin ancestor, seeing as she looks neither Asian or Egyptian lol (the symbols) and bc i think she was just like on Des's side, not exactly working for the Assassins

She actually could. Within the 800-year time span between Alta´r's time and Desmond's time, Lucy's ancestors could have mixed in with Europeans and not look as Middle-Eastern.

Well...even if she didn't have an assassin ancestor, I'm pretty sure she's working for the assassins.

carr7472
01-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
Maybe, but I think there is also the possibility of you playing as Altair again in AC2. If you think about it, we never get to find out what Altair does with the PoE, so we would have to continue from there somehow. Or perhaps we will play as one of Altair's grand children who has the PoE and uses it to take over the Holy Land.

Nice ideas. I hope you can play both.

ShadowSlayer978
01-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Maybe there is like a coop mode, which would open up for online play in AC2. One person as Altiar, and the other as Lucy's possible ancestor. :P Might be really awesome if Ubisoft can pull it off correctly.

DreamerM
01-10-2008, 12:02 AM
given the 1000 year age gap, Lucy might be one of Altair's decendants as well. Or she could be related to Malik.

There's no reason to suppose we'd be playing as a FEMALE ansester of hers.

its_all_me
01-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Doesn't anyone think Lucy is the ancestor of the fake Robert??? It seemed to me, at least, that they looked a like and that Altair changed her mind about the assasins when he didn't assassinate her.

DreamerM
01-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by its_all_me:
Doesn't anyone think Lucy is the ancestor of the fake Robert??? It seemed to me, at least, that they looked a like and that Altair changed her mind about the assasins when he didn't assassinate her.

Yeah, the "It's already too late for you, we can't be stopped" speech was totally her casting aside her whole way of thinking and ideology thanks to a dude doing the great noble deed of grabbing at her chest and then not killing her.

Gosh, people. Maria's a TEMPLAR. The only thing she has in common with Lucy is GENDER.

SSCGhost
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
So, the piece of info in the memory block 7 after finishing the game is very cool, it's some sort of letter from Altair, very intereting about the PoE, still according to the storyline there is only 2 months before the end of the world, maybe in AC2 we will play as Desmond, mabe he killed the Doctor when they went trough the door and saves Desmond, then he becomes an Assassin again, and try to stop the modern-day Templars!...or we play as Altair again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

PinkFloyd783
01-12-2008, 09:55 PM
You will definatly be Altair. If they knew she was an assassin they would kill her and it would mean Desmond is dead.

Go to this site. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

helps alot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif