PDA

View Full Version : Geuss who just found out what the next game is about?*spoliers*

ajollydevil
02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Alright, so today I finished Project Legacy. I suggest everyone here to paly, because it reveals some awesome stuff about assassins creed and the storyline of the next game.
So, before you read this, <span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILER ALERT</span> at whats at the end of Project Legacy. Hgihlight the following text.
<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> In the end, Giovanni Borgia, Cesares son, gets a crystal skull, and the skull shows him a chinese guy saying that something is going to happen to the assassins (probably bad). What it is we have to find out, but now we know that it is in mid 14 hundreds, it has to do with a Chinese guy as the bad guy, and Giovanni will be in it. Any other Qs, ask me.</span>

jzsnyder
02-15-2011, 06:29 PM
"Geuss" who didnt post here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209).

ajollydevil
02-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Geuss whos being obnoxious and doesnt know how to politely direct someone to a topic?

ThaWhistle
02-15-2011, 07:34 PM
guess who thinks they just figured out hte world, and didn't put a spoiler alert in their thread title?

It was possible to finish AC Legacy weeks, maybe months ago. With the new content, atleast a week or two ago.

Frankly, it doesn't mean anyhting, just ONE more thing to chase.

The idea of the French revolution sounds alot more likely based on direct ingame stuff from ACB. I expect this chinese stuff is related to more project legacy content.

ajollydevil
02-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
guess who thinks they just figured out hte world, and didn't put a spoiler alert in their thread title?

It was possible to finish AC Legacy weeks, maybe months ago. With the new content, atleast a week or two ago.

The idea of the French revolution sounds alot more likely based on direct ingame stuff from ACB. I expect this chinese stuff is related to more project legacy content. Geuss who did put a spoiler alert in his post and even wrote it in white font? :l
Project Legacy was able to be finished a long time ago, I never said it wasnt.
Well, the French revolution happened late 1700s, so I dont know about that. I feel like it would over complicate things considering that all soldiers now have guns. Maybe it does relate to more porject legacy, but I think that it would work more to Ubisofts advantage if they added something at the end of project legacy to psych their players out and keep them thinking for the next game.

Mic_92
02-15-2011, 07:59 PM
OP, just ignore those two morons.

ThaWhistle
02-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ajollydevil:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

The idea of the French revolution sounds alot more likely based on direct ingame stuff from ACB. I expect this chinese stuff is related to more project legacy content. Geuss who did put a spoiler alert in his post and even wrote it in white font? :l
Well, the French revolution happened late 1700s, so I dont know about that. I feel like it would over complicate things considering that all soldiers now have guns. Maybe it does relate to more porject legacy, but I think that it would work more to Ubisofts advantage if they added something at the end of project legacy to psych their players out and keep them thinking for the next game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice edit. "This message has been edited. Last edited by: ajollydevil, Tue February 15 2011 18:53"

I think PL and the main story arc probably will not overlap. so what we get next in PL will most likely not be a set up for the next games plot, but perhaps for some minor details.

ajollydevil
02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajollydevil:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

Well, the French revolution happened late 1700s, so I dont know about that. I feel like it would over complicate things considering that all soldiers now have guns. Maybe it does relate to more porject legacy, but I think that it would work more to Ubisofts advantage if they added something at the end of project legacy to psych their players out and keep them thinking for the next game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice edit. "This message has been edited. Last edited by: ajollydevil, Tue February 15 2011 18:53"

I think PL and the main story arc probably will not overlap. so what we get next in PL will most likely not be a set up for the next games plot, but perhaps for some minor details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I edited in the red font, as you obviously didnt see the spoiler alert I had already provided. Maybe if you actually read my OP next time, you would know that.

ThaWhistle
02-15-2011, 08:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajollydevil:

I think PL and the main story arc probably will not overlap. so what we get next in PL will most likely not be a set up for the next games plot, but perhaps for some minor details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I edited in the red font, as you obviously didnt see the spoiler alert I had already provided. Maybe if you actually read my OP next time, you would know that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

technically, there arent supposed to be spoilers in this forum, and the spoiler alert should be in the thread title.

not to mention, as the second post mentions, there is already an existing thread.

ajollydevil
02-15-2011, 08:50 PM

I think PL and the main story arc probably will not overlap. so what we get next in PL will most likely not be a set up for the next games plot, but perhaps for some minor details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I edited in the red font, as you obviously didnt see the spoiler alert I had already provided. Maybe if you actually read my OP next time, you would know that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

technically, there arent supposed to be spoilers in this forum, and the spoiler alert should be in the thread title.

not to mention, as the second post mentions, there is already an existing thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Its a Project Legacy Spoiler, carefully hidden. Theres no way in hell you could accidently highlight the entire thing.
And yes, there is another topic for this. Obviously, and thats been said before. And, dont you think I wouldve put this there if I had known it had existed?

ThaWhistle
02-15-2011, 08:58 PM
lol this got hostile.

I never said it was a spoiler for me, its the matter of spoilers in general.

Ass4ssin8me
02-15-2011, 11:46 PM

"Geuss" who can't spell, is making themself look more childish every post and is getting overly Hostile -_-

LxLAS3RzZz
02-16-2011, 01:10 AM
"Geuss" who can't spell, is making themself look more childish every post and is getting overly Hostile -_-

And so you go ahead and insult him... Brilliant, well done for trying to calm down the hostility.

RzaRecta357
02-16-2011, 09:10 AM
You guys are terrible and childish because he spelled guess wrong. I haven't turned PL on since bombastus.

So from a fellow AC fan who's been on the forums since before AC2.... I thank you. Time to get my PL back on!!!

I dont think the game will end until the entire series does.

Mr_Shade
02-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Guys, please remain civil if you wish to continue to use the forums..

There is an ongoing thread on the subject: Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209)

So please post there.