PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Prestige/Legendary Mode...

Smbradley91
01-09-2011, 02:42 PM
OK I know that this idea has been shared before and many think that it's a good idea and many think it isn't.

I recently hit 50, after about two weeks of thoroughly enjoying this game's multiplayer, the multiplayer in this is brilliant and so different to any other online game I've played.

So imagine if you could pass into 'assassin mode' where it's just like starting again except you get to keep all the extra gear and colours you unlocked so that people can see that you're in 'assassin mode' whilst playing.

The really cool thing could then be that during replaying through all the levels again, you could unlock maybe a new persona when you hit 50 again that only the prestige/legendary/assassin people get and during the playthrough you could also unlock new gear and new colours, only available by playing through again.

I would love to play in a game of wanted amongst those noobs that hidden gun me or run straight up for a 100 pt kill and instead of just beating them as normal, beat them whilst wearing some really cool outfit that you can only get when you've replayed through it again.

What do you guys think of this idea? I just think that the Prestige mode in CoD is a good idea for people who play the game alot but in CoD you didn't actually ever unlock anything new from replaying through it. Where as with the extra gear and colours and personas there could be some really good incentives to pass into 'assassin mode'.

Andre_0112
01-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Mmm i support these looks cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Smbradley91
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm glad to hear that you like the ideas.

I mean let's face it, adding extra colours would be easy to do and the only extra gear that looks cool/noticeable is the gear you unlock at 50.

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-09-2011, 04:24 PM
You dont really want to do that man. Because you should be expecting new game modes, new maps, and possibly: new characters and new levels. Ubisoft is still adding stuff to its game, so dont start going for prestige buttons or something, focus on sharpening your skills in all game modes and master your loadouts and abilities. Who knows, in the newer releases you may need them.

Smbradley91
01-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Yeah well I'm looking forward to the new treasure chest mode/capture the flag type game that they're releasing. Really wanna see some new personas. But to be honest my skills are already pretty sharp, plus I reckon if you play back through it's only get make you better because you won't have the profile set you normally use at first.

I'm not a massive fan of manhunt and on wanted I win pretty much every match I play, and on alliance me and mate play it loads and win every single game and often with twice the points the other teams have.

I am really excited about the stuff they're releasing for this but I'd just like to play through the levels again. Because it doesn't take long at all to reach level 50, and I also just think that putting a mode like Prestige in would be a really good way of adding personas/extra gear/colours.

Just that in a month or two everyone's gonna be level 50 and I think it's more fun when the XP you earn is going to something.

Fair enough though if you don't think it's a good idea, maybe at the moment it isn't a good idea but down the line it might be a good addition.