PDA

View Full Version : Can complete Acre poor District 100%

parlos
12-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I have done my assasination in the third memory block. Acre Poor District. But cant complete 100 % of all investigations. They do not appear on the map. However i have noticed that there is one view point on the map that i cant access because it is right on the edge of poor district and rich district..it is just beyond the area where i get the . Error Memory not available at this time.
Has anyone had this issue..?

parlos
12-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I have done my assasination in the third memory block. Acre Poor District. But cant complete 100 % of all investigations. They do not appear on the map. However i have noticed that there is one view point on the map that i cant access because it is right on the edge of poor district and rich district..it is just beyond the area where i get the . Error Memory not available at this time.
Has anyone had this issue..?

DreamerM
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Don't worry, memory block 4 will see you running hither skither all over both the poor and rich districts. Climb it then.

parlos
12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Seems very odd that i have to wait to a Further section in the game to obtain 100% of the information required for an assasination that I have laready performed...

DreamerM
12-04-2007, 04:06 PM
You don't have to. But the game gets a lot less tedious when you stop performing all the investigations and instead save something for the next playthrough. There's no hurry.