PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Exploding into nothing

LeadSpitter_
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Would it be possibile to make this less frequent, aircraft exploding into nothing from cannon, Also would it be possibile to not make the first engine fire after black smoke explode the ac into nothing.

Many other ac this will happen after the first and second fires are successfully put out then 3rd fire starts and explodes to nothing.

I dont know if its possible but dont you think fires should burn longer and harder to put out killing pilot instead of the ac just exploding?

This we players can achieve victories more frequently and make people bail rather then the ac just exploding into a million pieces which is incrediably rare.

Wings being completely shern off should be extremely rare also from fuel and ammobay strikes.

I dont know what do you think maybe for bob so ac can stay 85% intact most of the time and still achieve victories.

LeadSpitter_
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Would it be possibile to make this less frequent, aircraft exploding into nothing from cannon, Also would it be possibile to not make the first engine fire after black smoke explode the ac into nothing.

Many other ac this will happen after the first and second fires are successfully put out then 3rd fire starts and explodes to nothing.

I dont know if its possible but dont you think fires should burn longer and harder to put out killing pilot instead of the ac just exploding?

This we players can achieve victories more frequently and make people bail rather then the ac just exploding into a million pieces which is incrediably rare.

Wings being completely shern off should be extremely rare also from fuel and ammobay strikes.

I dont know what do you think maybe for bob so ac can stay 85% intact most of the time and still achieve victories.

Jaws2002
09-06-2005, 11:03 AM
I agree with you. is a bit extreme. But I think there are already too many people still coming back at you with their plane on fire when they should bail. Just look at the Ki-84. B-25 is the same, people will go all the way to the target with both engines burning.

SlickStick
09-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Good points, Jaws. The Ki-84 is strange, one minute the wing is on fire, then it goes out, then it's on fire again, then it goes out...etc. Same with B-25. How do those planes burn so long?!?

Eventually they do blow up, but a fire while in a Spit and you better bail fast because you will be blowing up in a matter of seconds. The same kind of explosion Lead is talking about. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

As to the topic, the cool explosions are the ones where flaming bits of wreckage are falling to the ground with nice smoke trails. Usually, a bigger bomber or Me-262. That's a cool effect in the game and should be about par for the course when it comes to explosions.