PDA

View Full Version : Il-2 sturmovik (download version) ubisoft+boontybox

alspryd
03-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Hello peeps,
Has anyone had trouble with having to format their computer and reinstalling the il-2 download version, when it comes to inputing ur activation key, it says it has been entered more than once, any info would be most appreciated as ubisoft are as much use as a fart in a spacesuit lol
many thanks
Alastair

Capt.LoneRanger
03-16-2006, 01:37 AM
A downloadable version of IL2?

Anyway, you don't have to delete IL2 if you reinstalled your OS. Well, at least I hope you have (at least) 2 different partitions, one for your OS and one for other stuff??? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Tully__
03-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Who did you get your game from... AFAIK Ubisoft do not directly distribute by electronic distribution, though I know Direct2Drive have a licence to do so.
For problems with your activation key you should probably contact the site from which you purchased your copy.

alspryd
03-17-2006, 10:47 AM
hi again
downloadable version of IL-2 is from ubisoft online store, buy it online and download via boontybox, about 8 UK money or there abouts.

The activation code issue has been resolved it was myself being a wally, cheers for the info chaps many thanks.
Ally