PDA

View Full Version : different pcs

Wolovvizard
03-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Hey,
Sorry if this has already been asked before (searched but didn't find much about it.)

On how many pcs/laptops can i install acb? I guess i can use the same account on all of em. Will my save file be the same, so i can play on my laptop on the road and continue where i left off when i get home?

tnx

Acherrum
03-27-2011, 08:18 AM
You should be able to install it as often as you like, it's not bound to a pc, it's bound to your account.
And since it saves both offline and online, you should be able to just copy/paste your offline save-file whenever you switch computers. Do a search on where this save-file is found, probably somewhere in your user-folder, shouldn't be too hard to locate.
As for when it saves online, you won't have to do that, I think the game automatically loads the latest save file.

So, if you always have internet access, you won't have problems with the save-file.
If you some times switch between offline and online gaming, you should make sure to always copy your offline save-file between both computers.

Wolovvizard
03-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks a bunch!

tcsnico
03-27-2011, 08:56 AM
saved file is in (for w7) username ->saved games ->ACB

ace3001
03-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by faidh:
You should be able to install it as often as you like, it's not bound to a pc, it's bound to your account.
And since it saves both offline and online, you should be able to just copy/paste your offline save-file whenever you switch computers. Do a search on where this save-file is found, probably somewhere in your user-folder, shouldn't be too hard to locate.
As for when it saves online, you won't have to do that, I think the game automatically loads the latest save file.

So, if you always have internet access, you won't have problems with the save-file.
If you some times switch between offline and online gaming, you should make sure to always copy your offline save-file between both computers. Brotherhood does NOT save online.

Acherrum
03-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Really? I thought they said they included offline saving, didn't know they completely replaced online saving...
Sorry for the false information then.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-27-2011, 11:30 AM
it doesnt save your game online,it just saves your uplay account stuff