PDA

View Full Version : My pre order

TooEze
03-22-2011, 03:14 AM
So I pre ordered Assassins Creed Brotherhood and I was promised to get the Harlequin, the Trajan market and the Aqueducts as extra multiplayer maps. When I got the disc(two days later than the official release date) I installed the game and took a look at the extra's I got with the disc. I only got an unlock code for The Aqueducts and the Trajan Market, when I entered this code it only unlocked one map, and a completely different one than one of the two earlier mentioned. Furthermore, I looked everywhere to unlock the Harlequin as an extra multiplayer character but as of this day I haven't been able to find out how to unlock it, so I am assuming this was also to be done with a similar unlock key. Now I am not really angry since the game is really great and complemented my expectations but this whole ordeal has left me with a nuanced bitter taste. Is there any solution to this problem?

ranarr
03-22-2011, 03:16 AM
Don't you unlock the Harlequin at level 30 or 35

Suiaq
03-22-2011, 03:30 AM
if you did, pre-ordered at Steam u already have the Harlequin and the Officer If you pre-ordered from Gamestop, they will give you a special code that unlocks the Harlequin. If you have not gotten a scratch card, i think you should go back to the store and try to get it.

Suiaq
03-22-2011, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by ranarr:
Don't you unlock the Harlequin at level 30 or 35
the unlocks of characters are: levle 15/the Blacksmith, level 25/the Thief, level 35/the Footpad, and finaly at level 45/the Mercenary.
The Harlequin and Officer unlocks by a pre-order and the 4 new characters unlocks by buying/"buying" the DLC.

TooEze
03-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Well, there is no other way of putting so I'll just say it: I'm Dutch. I ordered at some other store than the ones you just stated, and the customer service really sucks,so they will probably not understand the problem but I'll try.

Suiaq
03-22-2011, 04:00 AM
i think and im not 100% sure that you can get Harlequin and the Officer by bying the Da Vinci's Disapearence DLC