PDA

View Full Version : Is Desmond's Journey available after completing the story? NO SPOILERS

LPodyssey07
11-15-2011, 06:53 PM
I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. I did zero searching so as to avoid spoilers. I was wondering of someone who has completed the story could tell me if I'm able to do the Desmond's Journey side missions after I complete the main story? Or do I need to find all the animus fragments before I finish it. Please let me know without any spoilers

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
It's unlocked by finding animus fragments in Constantinople. I'm pretty sure it's available to play after the story is done.

sp33dd34m0n
11-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes. Animus Island and Constantinople are available after the game is finished. So you can do the desmond missions later if u want.

LPodyssey07
11-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Great, thanks

Sarari
11-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Can you just free roam animus island after you beat all of Desmond's missions?

paintin01
11-16-2011, 01:29 AM
On a similar note - when you complete the story does it unlock treasure maps for memoir pages and animus data fragments at book shops?

I'm pretty sure that's what happened when you completed Brotherhood except you unlocked feather and all treasure maps.

LightRey
11-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by paintin01:
On a similar note - when you complete the story does it unlock treasure maps for memoir pages and animus data fragments at book shops?

I'm pretty sure that's what happened when you completed Brotherhood except you unlocked feather and all treasure maps.
That might be the case with the memoir pages, though they're also unlockable in bookstores by collecting enough of them. As for the animus data fragments, they show up on the map when you've collected 50 of them.

KuldarYldrad
11-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Sad thing is that collecting 100 animus data fragments only give a Trophy/Achievement. Nothing in game unlock (but I have not finished the game, maybe it's at the end).

paintin01
11-16-2011, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paintin01:

That might be the case with the memoir pages, though they're also unlockable in bookstores by collecting enough of them. As for the animus data fragments, they show up on the map when you've collected 50 of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent, thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to hear http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif